Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
to in post unable electrical

Unable to post in electrical
For some reason I cannot reply to threads in the electrical section of the forum... the is no 'reply' tab on each post or 'new reply' tab under the last post?

Any reason for this?...

Take a look later on
In fact, it looks as though it is the same for me throughout the technical section.
There was an update the other day something must not be working correctly
It's been like that for quite some time now, at least 2 or 3 months I believe, I just thought it was an administration thing but I've noticed others posting so I thought I'd better bring it up as others might have tried and thought the same as me.
Thanks for bringing it up
It's the whole technical section, I've never had access.
it may be locked to unpaid members rusty will have to confirm this as i get in there no problem
I will look into all should have access

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(13:th-May-2016, 09:37:48)stigeye Wrote: For some reason I cannot reply to threads in the electrical section of the forum... the is no 'reply' tab on each post or 'new reply' tab under the last post?

Any reason for this?...

I've checked the permissions and you should be ale to post.

Can you PM your password so I can look into for you.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
(13:th-May-2016, 19:55:05)Rusty2009 Wrote: Can you PM your password so I can look into for you.

PM sent
Should all be working for you now.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Yes mate, just had a quick look and the reply tabs are all there