Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
world astras of the modified

Modified astras of the world
If anyone sees a nice aatra j on internet etc post it here. Would be interesting to see them.

Heres a few Ive seen online

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Love the vxr bumper on the 5dr.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
I adore it but it would mean paying postage from turkey

VXR bumper looks really good on the 5door
What I don't get is why the astra j headlights wont fit when the vxr bumper does? In theory if you have the vxr bumper and the factory lights fit then surely the gtc lights could replace the factory ones?, unless the bonnet is different or positioning of lugs...

Or is it a custom J front bumper made to look like a vxr bumper? I would love the vxr rear valance and tailpipes.

as far as im aware its a vxr lookalike bumper
I seen a post where someone has used both vxr bumper and standard bumper city them and joined them together that way so no need to change anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-pa...7374/detay
It was a while ago and I can't remember where I seen it!

i recon the turkish guy did what you said i.e put em both together then took a mould of it, thats my guess anyway
What I seen the cut them both across, then joined the top of standard with the bottom of vxr bumper

The black one with the VXR bumper is defo a really nicely done car 
The white and blue ones seem to have a Leon FR theme going there it looks to me.

I did come across this Astra J - I never knew they made a 4 door version of the J..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not a bad looking car from some angles, but for sure on that 2nd photo it looks far too low for me 
(4:th-May-2016, 09:54:49)CraigSRi Wrote: Not a bad looking car from some angles, but for sure on that 2nd photo it looks far too low for me 

It is probably air-ride, that's why the suspension looks lower in some photos. They call those models sedans I believe.
(4:th-May-2016, 10:32:16)stigeye Wrote:
(4:th-May-2016, 09:54:49)CraigSRi Wrote: Not a bad looking car from some angles, but for sure on that 2nd photo it looks far too low for me 

It is probably air-ride, that's why the suspension looks lower in some photos. They call those models sedans I believe.

Yeah the one I found was on a foreign car rental site and listed as a sedan

I really like the VXR alloys on the 5dr J, given the choice I would either have the bi-turbo alloys or VXR.

i like that color scheme
I like the colour scheme but don't like the wheels or the colour of them.

I love this colour. Its owned by a professional turkish footballer. I guessthey dont earn as much in turkey lol