VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Modified astras of the world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone sees a nice aatra j on internet etc post it here. Would be interesting to see them.

Heres a few Ive seen online

[attachment=523][attachment=524][attachment=525][attachment=526][attachment=527]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

[attachment=528][attachment=529][attachment=530][attachment=531]

Love the vxr bumper on the 5dr.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
I adore it but it would mean paying postage from turkey

VXR bumper looks really good on the 5door
What I don't get is why the astra j headlights wont fit when the vxr bumper does? In theory if you have the vxr bumper and the factory lights fit then surely the gtc lights could replace the factory ones?, unless the bonnet is different or positioning of lugs...

Or is it a custom J front bumper made to look like a vxr bumper? I would love the vxr rear valance and tailpipes.

[Image: 8a67328f2abcf22e0f895986bcfcd960.png]
as far as im aware its a vxr lookalike bumper
I seen a post where someone has used both vxr bumper and standard bumper city them and joined them together that way so no need to change anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was a while ago and I can't remember where I seen it!

i recon the turkish guy did what you said i.e put em both together then took a mould of it, thats my guess anyway
What I seen the cut them both across, then joined the top of standard with the bottom of vxr bumper

The black one with the VXR bumper is defo a really nicely done car  Smile
The white and blue ones seem to have a Leon FR theme going there it looks to me.

I did come across this Astra J - I never knew they made a 4 door version of the J..
[attachment=533][attachment=534][attachment=535]

Not a bad looking car from some angles, but for sure on that 2nd photo it looks far too low for me  Nah
(4:th-May-2016, 09:54:49)CraigSRi Wrote: [ -> ]Not a bad looking car from some angles, but for sure on that 2nd photo it looks far too low for me  Nah

It is probably air-ride, that's why the suspension looks lower in some photos. They call those models sedans I believe.
(4:th-May-2016, 10:32:16)stigeye Wrote: [ -> ]
(4:th-May-2016, 09:54:49)CraigSRi Wrote: [ -> ]Not a bad looking car from some angles, but for sure on that 2nd photo it looks far too low for me  Nah

It is probably air-ride, that's why the suspension looks lower in some photos. They call those models sedans I believe.

Yeah the one I found was on a foreign car rental site and listed as a sedan Thumbs
[attachment=561][attachment=562][attachment=563]

I really like the VXR alloys on the 5dr J, given the choice I would either have the bi-turbo alloys or VXR.
[attachment=581][attachment=582]

i like that color scheme
I like the colour scheme but don't like the wheels or the colour of them.
[attachment=586][attachment=587][attachment=588]

[attachment=589][attachment=590]

I love this colour. Its owned by a professional turkish footballer. I guessthey dont earn as much in turkey lol

[attachment=597][attachment=598]