Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
stick broke ? gear

Gear stick ( broke ? )
Hi is this broke it goes into reverse without the lever
Does the lever reverse back as usual or do you have to pull it back in resting position?
No all as normal just if I go for 1st it will allow me to go to reverse without lever being pulled up no stop gate of you know what I mean.
There is no way you can put it in reverse without lifting the lever. Can't see very well on the picture if it's broken or not fitted correctly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Trust me it goes into reverse with no effort just like going into 1st.
Hello there,

Was doing something else with the my car and had you in mind... took a picture from my gear stick mechanism...

Red circle = block you move with the lever on your gear stick
Yellow cicrle = barrier which should prevent you from chose reverse gear

Is it working?
have you played about with the two cables at all if so they will need to be reset correctly
@Daz21 where in Wiltshire are you I'm in Swindon and could have a look for you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(7:th-Apr-2016, 08:24:45)cornishtaz Wrote: @Daz21 where in Wiltshire are you I'm in Swindon and could have a look for you

hi not far ur just up the road lol i have sorted it now thanks tho
I have the same issue, how did you resolve? Thanks in advance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't get in gear - clutch problem? klargon 0 3,047 9:th-Dec-2017, 16:21:11
Last Post: klargon
  Damaged gear knob trim chrisb2511 12 7,063 26:th-Jun-2016, 11:54:28
Last Post: M1C VX
  Gear lever vibrates Regi 8 7,596 15:th-Feb-2016, 09:23:57
Last Post: Regi
  Retrofit gear stick surround ambient light sotoskon 14 10,520 14:th-Feb-2015, 15:27:52
Last Post: tucpal
  LED GEAR KNOB tucpal 5 5,718 7:th-Feb-2015, 23:43:07
Last Post: tucpal