Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
a quick opinion just need

Just need a quick opinion
Got a chance to buy the Astra J VXR flat bottom steering wheel and VXR gear know complete with gaiter and surround

He's after £180 collected I'm offering £200 posted.

This is a bargain right? And are they easy to fit? And will they be much difference compared to what I have now? Which is just the standard SRi ones.

Thank you.
Dam right mate for the pair, snap them up quick
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Cheers mate they are mine now ??
You've got too much money to burn aha
Aw I wish mate lol but I have been coughing out a lot of cash lately for it lol. But it just doesn't feel right putting a vxr wheel and knob into a non vxr lol. Getting them Sunday.

Missus won't be happy valentines will be spent drivin round England picking up car parts lol
(9:th-Feb-2016, 13:56:08)Kris Wrote: Aw I wish mate lol but I have been coughing out a lot of cash lately for it lol. But it just doesn't feel right putting a vxr wheel and knob into a non vxr lol. Getting them Sunday.

Missus won't be happy valentines will be spent drivin round England picking up car parts lol
As it should be! Haha. Also it will feel right when you're driving with that amazing steering wheel

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Cheers mate. Can't wait. What's the differences between the Sri one and the vxr one and the gear knobs mate?
Sri and vxr steering wheels? If so then quite a lot! You get a thicker wheel that feels spongy, you get the extra chrome around the bottom along with the vxr badge. Not sure about the gear stick as I don't have one

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Sweet cheers mate. They look the same size when comparing pics.
got any pictures ?????
No mate not until Sunday. He's assured me they are in new condition so we'll see. He's just putting his car back to standard to sell.

After there vxr wheels, steering wheel and gear stick are in I'll be hunting for the vxr bumper.
that will look good

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quick pic of recent lighting mod cornishtaz 5 5,393 16:th-Mar-2015, 08:57:00
Last Post: cornishtaz
  Quick little mod cornishtaz 8 5,991 27:th-May-2014, 11:42:25
Last Post: Cameron UK