VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Just need a quick opinion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a chance to buy the Astra J VXR flat bottom steering wheel and VXR gear know complete with gaiter and surround

He's after £180 collected I'm offering £200 posted.

This is a bargain right? And are they easy to fit? And will they be much difference compared to what I have now? Which is just the standard SRi ones.

Thank you.
Dam right mate for the pair, snap them up quick
Cheers mate they are mine now ??
You've got too much money to burn aha
Aw I wish mate lol but I have been coughing out a lot of cash lately for it lol. But it just doesn't feel right putting a vxr wheel and knob into a non vxr lol. Getting them Sunday.

Missus won't be happy valentines will be spent drivin round England picking up car parts lol
(9:th-Feb-2016, 13:56:08)Kris Wrote: [ -> ]Aw I wish mate lol but I have been coughing out a lot of cash lately for it lol. But it just doesn't feel right putting a vxr wheel and knob into a non vxr lol. Getting them Sunday.

Missus won't be happy valentines will be spent drivin round England picking up car parts lol
As it should be! Haha. Also it will feel right when you're driving with that amazing steering wheel [WINKING FACE]

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
Cheers mate. Can't wait. What's the differences between the Sri one and the vxr one and the gear knobs mate?
Sri and vxr steering wheels? If so then quite a lot! You get a thicker wheel that feels spongy, you get the extra chrome around the bottom along with the vxr badge. Not sure about the gear stick as I don't have one

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
Sweet cheers mate. They look the same size when comparing pics.
got any pictures ?????
No mate not until Sunday. He's assured me they are in new condition so we'll see. He's just putting his car back to standard to sell.

After there vxr wheels, steering wheel and gear stick are in I'll be hunting for the vxr bumper.
that will look good