Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
quick little mod

Quick little mod
Carried out this little mod this evening the blue parts were originally red. Its not 100% when up really close

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow looks great, I just did mine all red lol, didn't think about multi coloured
i liked the red baz
Love it how did you do it
Dicko Wrote:Love it how did you do it

I removed the the top part with the numbers on and carefully scratched off the red then repainted arden blue

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dicko Wrote:Love it how did you do it

Here you go

http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-How-...-stitching
Oh thanks that easy
just be very care full taking it off not too damage the rubber on the gear knob
tucpal Wrote:just be very care full taking it off not too damage the rubber on the gear knob

or the chrome surrounding the plastic black bit (like i did)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just need a quick opinion Kris 11 6,571 9:th-Feb-2016, 21:21:33
Last Post: tucpal
  Quick pic of recent lighting mod cornishtaz 5 5,370 16:th-Mar-2015, 08:57:00
Last Post: cornishtaz