Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
fault seat heated help

Heated seat fault - help!
Hi All,

First post asking for help, of course!!

I have a 2011 2.0cdti elite, with heated front seats as standard. For no reason at all they have stopped working, I get no light on the buttons when pressed. I've checked the fuse in the REC fuse 21 , that's fine, checked all the plugs under the seats, they are all tight and connected.

I'm at a loss of what to check next, any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Al
the seat heating module may have packed in
I was hoping it wasn't going to be that! I'll take it off once the wind and rain has died down and have a poke.

Thanks for the reply ??
it must be as all has gone plus the heater controls
do you have any warranty
No, no warranty. I'll find out how much one is, hopefully not extortionate!
would guess there not that cheap expect around £150 £200 but hopefully cheaper
may be best to phone around the brakes yards and try and find one
just to make sure its not something simple check fuse in the rear boot
Yeah the fuse is definitely ok. I was hoping someone on here would say "oh try this fuse as well" Wishfull thinking I guess!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heated mirrors not working Vivid Victor 2 2,879 7:th-Nov-2020, 11:19:52
Last Post: Vivid Victor
  fault code 0420 bgb65uk 1 1,694 13:th-Aug-2020, 10:56:04
Last Post: Big Dave2
  Heated Seats Pin Out's & Schematics Rusty2009 3 20,174 29:th-Mar-2019, 17:42:46
Last Post: zaapp
  Heated Seats Description and Operation Rusty2009 33 51,065 13:th-May-2018, 16:09:59
Last Post: Rusty2009