Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
clean with thoughts? engine hydrogen carbon

Thoughts? Engine Carbon Clean with Hydrogen
https://www.facebook.com/Engine-Carbon-C...979283032/

Thinking about this as its near me and ive been using dirty supermarket fuel for a bit. Whats peoples thoughts?
i really like this sort of thing for derv,s been looking in to this for a bit interesting
https://www.facebook.com/rhys.mcleod.75/...140200075/ is one of his customers having it done. amazing amount of crap coming out.

You think there is any danger of damage to the 2.0cdti engine on this?

Some more info from his posts

"The hydrogen gently breaks down the carbon and forms hydrocarbon gas which exits through the exhaust. No corrosives or abrasives are used."

i think it is a good thing as i cleaned my throttle body a few months back and i can tell you it was dirty very dirty
looking inside the inlet manifold also the same conclusion recycled oil and carbon build up
also on the EGR pipe and the EGR valve and carbon build up on the boost sensor
i also believe the swirl flaps and inlet pipes get very clogged also
not the best option to remove the inlet manifold to clean them out
also the turbo and internals will get a good clean along along with the DPF filter
if this type of cleaning is done

i was looking at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAJSOsIbqyc

the only issue i see is if you get an engine managment light after doing that the car may need to be reset
but it looks beneficial to me if it can get to the places that are hard to get too manualy.

i do run DPF cleaners and injector cleaners through the tank every few months
and i only use shell v max or other premium fuels to help also.
Tbh tucpal it was your how to in the mechanical section that got me thinking about this. Seeing those dirty valves was eye opening!

Its funny, I have no problem taking servers, pcs etc apart but cars I am more cautious with.

Will look to book this treatment soon I think and then post up the results here.
I see he offers discount on multiple cars at the same time I've messaged him to see he will cover Bournemouth having 2 cars myself.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
well i am interested for sure
Is this the same as the terraclean that Edd China endorses?

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1.4T Engine noise Nathan191210 1 1,309 29:th-Jun-2021, 09:05:07
Last Post: jay2801
  Please advise - Z16LET engine (1.6 turbo, 132 kW) - is it a direct or indirect port? UseThe4s 2 2,597 18:th-Apr-2021, 09:58:47
Last Post: UseThe4s
  "Stop Vehicle Immediately Engine Has Overheated" Advice appreciated please Dennis S 25 38,664 30:th-Aug-2020, 13:56:18
Last Post: Rgotts00
  1.6 cdti engine reliability Loddy Jeff 7 8,812 9:th-Jul-2020, 22:04:47
Last Post: Loddy Jeff
Spanner Light illuminated with engine off Wwood1991 2 3,239 11:th-Feb-2020, 13:01:57
Last Post: Big Dave2
  New Engine Needed ? Breengin 19 7,609 14:th-Mar-2019, 08:48:57
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Squeek/Rattle when starting engine Wabe_IV 4 3,450 7:th-Feb-2019, 12:15:33
Last Post: Big Dave2
Thoughts on universal seat cover Borklazer316 0 2,071 5:th-Feb-2019, 18:53:34
Last Post: Borklazer316
  Noise when turning engine off Marc_81 6 4,736 30:th-Jan-2019, 20:46:28
Last Post: Marc_81
  Engine Oil. THOMAS123 2 2,932 7:th-Oct-2018, 21:43:14
Last Post: THOMAS123