Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
lighting gearstick ambient

Gearstick Ambient Lighting
Hey All,

Does anyone need the ambient lighting module that goes around the gearstick? I'm about to have one and I won't need it so willing to sell on.

Cheers

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

What price you selling for mate? I may be interested as a spare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't a clue! Haha. What do vauxhall sell them for? I don't wanna go ripping you off... I'd say about 10 quid posted... But not sure if that's good or bad! Lol

It's ok just checked and they have different ones for handbrake and e-brake. I have the e-brake so won't fit I think. I was only going to use it to practice soldering lol but I'll persevere with mine lol

Ha that's fine mate and is that true?! I had no idea! I mean I bought mine from VX and no one said anything about their being two different types of lighting... Can't see why that would be the case either...

Just depin it and swap plug over that's the only difference iirc the pins are the same if not you could ask nicely as I have the connectors and pins

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
as above only the connector is different
(24:th-Jan-2016, 00:04:15)Rusty2009 Wrote: Just depin it and swap plug over that's the only difference iirc the pins are the same if not you could ask nicely as I have the connectors and pins

That comment to me mate?

(24:th-Jan-2016, 00:11:21)sheppy1 Wrote:
(24:th-Jan-2016, 00:04:15)Rusty2009 Wrote: Just depin it and swap plug over that's the only difference iirc the pins are the same if not you could ask nicely as I have the connectors and pins

That comment to me mate?

No to Tonto mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
(24:th-Jan-2016, 00:30:15)Rusty2009 Wrote:
(24:th-Jan-2016, 00:11:21)sheppy1 Wrote:

That comment to me mate?

No to Tonto mate.
Ahhh cool! I was baffled then lol. What do these normally go for mate?

Seen them on eBay for £15-30 not sure what they are new tho

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
These are around £35 new on Auto Vaux, I just sold mine for £20 on ebay.