Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
pedal box

PEDAL BOX
Anyone selling theirs? Can do paypal/bank transfer/ebay - whatever you want just don't wanna pay DTUK asking price lol.
There about £180 on ebay new same box but not DTUK
bloody hell! Didn't realise these were so pricey! I got mine for about £70 after making an offer on ebay

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

But that's used ha ha and dtuk charge even more
They are brand new off DTUK for £180 so wouldn't go with an eBay one for the same price mate tbh.
Also i wouldn't mind the grill of a limited edition gtc but still mainly after a pedal box
Cash waiting if anyones getting rid of their pedal box - Also can i ask, does one pedal box fit all vauxhalls? Theres on eBay from a diesel. Would it still fit my car?
not sure what dtuk charge but they can be found on ebay new its the same box

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DTE-SYSTEMS-Pe...SwYGFUy~lN

they fit both petrol and diesel no difference at all used they fetch anywhere from £80 to £120
but you may get lucky some have
Yup that's what I'm hoping to pay mate around £100. As stated dtuk sell them brand new £180 with next day delivery.

I'll keep an eye on the one on eBay then. Cheers mate
CLOSED.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  V3 pedal box Wayneofwolves 0 2,275 3:rd-Mar-2017, 18:25:19
Last Post: Wayneofwolves