Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
hid error

HID Error
Anyone know if theres a reason why my car just said check left and right dipped beam lights?? Ive had his installed for a week now and they've been great with no errors. Just took the car out and when auto lights came on i had the errors. Thought it was weird. But I've tried and tried again to get the error back up now and cant since I've stopped and re-started the car.
yes you have to let the ballasts charge a bit for about 40 seconds or so
before you turn the headlights on or there will be no charge in the ballasts
and you will get errors

so turn ignition on start the car for 1 min then turn the headlights on
and problem solved no more errors.
(16:th-Jan-2016, 21:42:33)tucpal Wrote: yes you have to let the ballasts charge a bit for about 40 seconds or so
before you turn the headlights on or there will be no charge in the ballasts
and you will get errors

so turn ignition on start the car for 1 min then turn the headlights on
and problem solved no more errors.

My car had been running for a lot longer than a minute mate it was when I went through a tunnel and the auto lights came on.
did the headlights actually work at the time or were they off
They were on mate like normal. Just had the error to check both dipped beams which was the first time they came on too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hunting on Idle and Various Error Codes centurionduck 1 1,511 3:rd-Jul-2021, 17:01:32
Last Post: Jpbroad1970
  P0383 error Cossie 1 2,137 20:th-May-2019, 07:17:31
Last Post: Rusty2009
  LED Canbus No Error Number Plate Bulbs Rusty2009 9 7,070 20:th-Sep-2014, 22:57:19
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Torque APP Error codes JJ-Yorks 7 6,325 27:th-Jun-2014, 20:40:11
Last Post: tucpal
  Led drls error free fitted tucpal 1 4,636 27:th-Apr-2014, 10:09:59
Last Post: tucpal