Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
video k astra

Astra-K video
Just found a video on you-tube

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Interesting to watch. You can see a few trim items that have been carried across from the J.

If I'm honest I much prefer the dash on the J then the new offering. I think it's going to be technology that this wins with as opposed to styling.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Once I've seen one in the flag I'll have a better view on it but so far I am not liking any of it.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Much better than the J apart from the shite wheel choice & cream interior choice.

Also notice when he's discussing the rim protector on the 17".. Tyre is fitted the wrong way round lol.

Ha ha wrong parts on show

Well I have 1000's of them now and over all its ok but nothing amazing still waiting for one with a body kit and 19 option but as yet none at all also noticed no tail pipes at all
18" alloys is the max mate.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
For now just waiting to see if they do a vx line later like they did with the j I specked one up on the web site came out at 25 grand ha ha and to be honest they all look the same in trim levels to me and don't like any new alloys at all on the k but saying that it is better specked for sure
The cream interior reminds me of the mk4 club spec cars.... you see ghem years later looking grimey inside.

I do like the cream on black though.... very passat cc'esk

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
I like them for the most part! Not keen on the wing mirrors on the doors or the door handles either, just look odd to me. Can't wait to have a look inside to get a better look. I just really wish I'd have waited out for an Elite with parking sensors already fitted... That's my biggest regret!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the seats are real nice especially the leather very comfy
I so want heated leather seats... I've got the fuse in rear fuse box, just need to check connectors under seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heated is the way forward...!

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Astra-K owners on here? Vx-Mad-G 1 26,933 12:th-Sep-2021, 13:26:52
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Which model is my Astra Abubokkor 3 4,650 14:th-Oct-2020, 08:52:08
  Astra GTE - Mk2 - Anyone selling one or know of one? Vx-Mad-G 3 4,352 4:th-Jun-2020, 19:39:41
Last Post: Jpbroad1970
  Opel astra j reverse light Skyscraper 0 2,428 6:th-May-2020, 02:53:55
Last Post: Skyscraper
  Opel Astra J 1.6 A16XER fuel pump & canister failure Moessa 0 4,475 14:th-Sep-2017, 14:23:13
Last Post: Moessa
AOC/Astra Sport site neilll 5 7,225 18:th-Nov-2016, 20:55:49
Last Post: neilll
  Opel Astra Adaptive Cruise Control sheppy1 7 7,782 20:th-Jul-2016, 11:23:59
Last Post: bhalay207
spare wheel for an astra mrtc 1 5,981 6:th-Jul-2016, 20:28:53
  What would be your dream colour scheme for an astra. mrtc 2 5,491 6:th-Jun-2016, 20:17:31
Last Post: mrtc
  Vauxhall astra J 2.0 cdti ecoflex elite 165bhp lowering Bturbo123 1 5,202 23:rd-Apr-2016, 09:10:41