VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Astra-K video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just found a video on you-tube

Interesting to watch. You can see a few trim items that have been carried across from the J.

If I'm honest I much prefer the dash on the J then the new offering. I think it's going to be technology that this wins with as opposed to styling.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Once I've seen one in the flag I'll have a better view on it but so far I am not liking any of it.
Much better than the J apart from the shite wheel choice & cream interior choice.

Also notice when he's discussing the rim protector on the 17".. Tyre is fitted the wrong way round lol.

[Image: 43189ABA-1FA4-4C95-BBCE-B9B1D05318F5_zpsru81ymvb.png]
Ha ha wrong parts on show [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Well I have 1000's of them now and over all its ok but nothing amazing still waiting for one with a body kit and 19 option but as yet none at all also noticed no tail pipes at all
18" alloys is the max mate.
For now just waiting to see if they do a vx line later like they did with the j I specked one up on the web site came out at 25 grand ha ha and to be honest they all look the same in trim levels to me and don't like any new alloys at all on the k but saying that it is better specked for sure
The cream interior reminds me of the mk4 club spec cars.... you see ghem years later looking grimey inside.

I do like the cream on black though.... very passat cc'esk

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
I like them for the most part! Not keen on the wing mirrors on the doors or the door handles either, just look odd to me. Can't wait to have a look inside to get a better look. I just really wish I'd have waited out for an Elite with parking sensors already fitted... That's my biggest regret!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the seats are real nice especially the leather very comfy
I so want heated leather seats... I've got the fuse in rear fuse box, just need to check connectors under seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heated is the way forward...!

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk