Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
to buy where genuine piaa drls?

Where to buy genuine piaa DRLs?
One of my DRL bulbs has gone (again!) thinking of trying the piaa instead of the polargs but can't seem to find any decent places to purchase.

Anyone got any links?

Think found them in the lighting section... have ordered some up anyway so hopefully be fine.
here you go they are the best by far

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PIAA-H-226Vaux...19d8d2fffd
Got the bulbs... made up with them apart from the old polarg which is now residing in my OS headlight
are the dreaded prolarg falling in the headlight syndrome
not the best or easiest to get out
Yeah ball ache... got one of those bendy claw grabber things to try when I get back home, away with work atm.

Do have to take the bumper off soon anyway to change my grill as it's cracked at the bottom since I've had the car... wondering if I go de-badged or not on the front seems cheaper to do that than get an OEM replacement tho!
They look good I had one before upgraded the front bumper
Finally got the polarg out with one of those grabber bendy things... What a ballache.

Piaa deffo better in DRL mode but seem more yellow in sidelight mode not too bothered about that tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
side light mode sucks
I'm biased but led is the way to go.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
Agreed I have never looked back after the retro fit
I'd hate to have to go back to standards now. I'd love to upgrade to Vauxhalls oem LEDs but I know my wiring would be different.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
tucpal you retrofitted OEM or we just talking LEDs with the load resistors here?

I will probably look to go LED when I can be arsed... needs to be neat job though I'm a bit OCD... need to get round to re-doing some of the parking sensor install, knew I should have done that myself! Just busy with work and stuff atm so it's hard to find time.
Led and loads work much better

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking to buy an Astra-J, after some genuine owner advice. Vx-Mad-G 59 25,981 5:th-Mar-2017, 23:32:34
Last Post: RodgerH
  Hids and Drls Fitted :hyper: DE5IRED 12 7,879 15:th-Mar-2015, 13:26:14
Last Post: DE5IRED
  Changing Headlight Bulbs And DRLs SI SRI 12 8,461 26:th-Aug-2014, 17:59:50
Last Post: SI SRI
  Led drls error free fitted tucpal 1 4,648 27:th-Apr-2014, 10:09:59
Last Post: tucpal