Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
sat system nav complete

complete sat nav system
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-GENUINE-V...43d933ebe8

Surely this would be a straight swap if it has everything needed?
that's what you need the Nav etc and the loom all the bits are there it has a built in USB
Only Andy from vxmods can fit it and program it
prices are on his trader section about "£200 to fit and program it may be cheaper
he did a nav 500 for me and its well worth it
you can do the factory Bluetooth later on and the factory Dab ALSO
if you want that i would jump on it as they dont come up often with the loom and that is needed
I would love that in my car! But it's a bit steep for me atm Haha

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

wish i waited for this one :(
I've been so tempted but can do without splashing that much plus fitting so soon after buying the car. Maybe in a years time. For now, I'll stick with the Bluetooth retro kit from Ray Smith. Fingers crossed it's OK.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
Has anyone looked into this head unit?

http://www.car-vision.co.uk/vauxhall-nav...20232.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=192&v=ElNlehukmfk
I wouldn't touch car vision ever again and I wouldn't recommend them, you can get the same unit cheaper elsewhere and it's easy to fit.

Car vision are great till something goes wrong then they don't want to know.

I had the 1st gen and it was bad, others who have had the 2nd and I think 3rd gen of these have found them faultless.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Edit on my post above.... Don't get the kit that Ray Smith sells... It's utter crap. Fortunately Ray Smith's customer service is excellent!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vauxhall Astra J complete leather interior stigeye 9 13,358 14:th-Aug-2016, 23:05:51
Last Post: Rusty2009