Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
strange button

Strange button
Ok so today i brought a new car and sadly sold my black one.

But the new car has this

Alot of the cars in here i looked at has it when it has the alarm sensors in roof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
never seen that before mate
and you did what sold the car for what ??
Looks like its been a aftermarket addition
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I said that.

i know what he's getting
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Oh right

Just seen the car on Facebook
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
very nice i wounder if it is a mic for an after market Bluetooth or an alarm you will have to take it out and have a look
It has factory bluetooth.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
The button is aftermarket that's for sure. I assume it's not a small USB memory stick either. Have you tried pushing it and did anything happen?

On a side note look like it could do with a clean
Haha JohnL his black one needs a clean all the time. I'll get him to bring it to me and I'll help him with what I know on clean etc.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Lol thats from previous owner... My black one is always clean inside :-) just outside its not

Lets hope you have better luck with this one
Yeah mate thanks

it looks like it could be an ejector seat button
Lol monkeez! well today i been playing and it turns out it ties into the alarm, how i still do not know

I'll have look next time your down mate
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Lewis6317 Wrote:Lol monkeez! well today i been playing and it turns out it ties into the alarm, how i still do not know

Where's all the pictures of the new motor then?
WhelanUK Wrote:Where's all the pictures of the new motor then?

He's not cleaned yet
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Lewis6317 Wrote:Lol monkeez! well today i been playing and it turns out it ties into the alarm, how i still do not know

i quest it

and hurry up lets see it
I put some pics up tomorrow but i am seriously thinking of taking it back

Lewis6317 Wrote:I put some pics up tomorrow but i am seriously thinking of taking it back

How come?
The car has only had one service done by car shop, carpet cut, scratches on the dash and glovebox, and the flip key broken and heated seat problem, think I got it all.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Sounds like trouble before you even get started. A lot of J's out there, don't settle for something that's good but not what you expect.
Does it do what them OEM alarm does and deactivates the internal sensors when you lock the car?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help-2012 Astra J S model rear window demister button problem irishastraowner 14 11,647 26:th-Sep-2018, 23:50:59
Last Post: everson38
Strange Clicking Noise Astra J? jsmith83 2 4,329 31:st-Dec-2016, 17:41:54
Last Post: jsmith83
  Astra GTC VXR Button Olly-Midd 3 4,907 18:th-Aug-2016, 07:06:22
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Really Silly Question about the "menu" button GOKIWI 11 7,938 1:st-Jun-2016, 19:18:50
Last Post: eddier1558
  Circular button (height adjuster)?? ac2709 10 6,156 2:nd-Jan-2016, 15:22:05
Last Post: sheppy1
  Strange one Cameron UK 7 4,807 13:th-Sep-2014, 19:29:06
Last Post: tucpal