Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
adjuster height button circular ??

Circular button (height adjuster)??
Spotted this button today on the driver seat. It's next to the height adjusters but when pressed does nothing.

Anybody know what it's for? I've had a search on google but not getting much luck...

Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have it on mine and it's for lumbar support... It sort of makes the back support section of the seat move in and out electronically if you hold it... This is on leather seats though, not sure what you have?

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Thanks I have leather seats but wasn't sure on how to use it
It needs to be held down??

Yeah it's a directional button... Up, down, left and right and you hold it

Cheers pal! I'll have a go later and see.
Keep finding stuff the my Ibiza didnt dream of having

Haha no worries! I still don't know which directions you press it in for which part of the back support... But yeah, move it around whole holding it and sitting in it and you'll feel the back rest move and stuff

You should hear like a pump sound as it fills the lumbar airbags
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm excited to try it now!
Thanks guys

Hehe let us know how you get on

Massive anticlimax
I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that. I suppose it's good for long motorway journeys to keep your posture correct

Hahahaha least you know what it does now I actually upgraded to leather seats just for that as I have a bad back and do about 2 - 3 hours driving a day and it's really helped

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help-2012 Astra J S model rear window demister button problem irishastraowner 14 11,672 26:th-Sep-2018, 23:50:59
Last Post: everson38
  Astra GTC VXR Button Olly-Midd 3 4,913 18:th-Aug-2016, 07:06:22
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Really Silly Question about the "menu" button GOKIWI 11 7,959 1:st-Jun-2016, 19:18:50
Last Post: eddier1558
  Strange button Lewis6317 24 10,854 29:th-Mar-2015, 10:47:44
Last Post: bhalay207