VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Strange button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so today i brought a new car and sadly sold my black one.

But the new car has this
[Image: cb7b20245771cae8ba23ffcdeb2da6e6.jpg]

Alot of the cars in here i looked at has it when it has the alarm sensors in roof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
never seen that before mate
and you did what sold the car for what ??
Looks like its been a aftermarket addition
I said that.

i know what he's getting
Oh right

[Image: 54ea8342785d66cde4726023b35d8815.jpg]
Just seen the car on Facebook
very nice i wounder if it is a mic for an after market Bluetooth or an alarm you will have to take it out and have a look
It has factory bluetooth.
The button is aftermarket that's for sure. I assume it's not a small USB memory stick either. Have you tried pushing it and did anything happen?

On a side note look like it could do with a clean
Haha JohnL his black one needs a clean all the time. I'll get him to bring it to me and I'll help him with what I know on clean etc.

Lol thats from previous owner... My black one is always clean inside :-) just outside its not

Lets hope you have better luck with this one
Yeah mate thanks

it looks like it could be an ejector seat button
Lol monkeez! well today i been playing and it turns out it ties into the alarm, how i still do not know

I'll have look next time your down mate
Lewis6317 Wrote:Lol monkeez! well today i been playing and it turns out it ties into the alarm, how i still do not know

Where's all the pictures of the new motor then?
WhelanUK Wrote:Where's all the pictures of the new motor then?

He's not cleaned yet Couch
Lewis6317 Wrote:Lol monkeez! well today i been playing and it turns out it ties into the alarm, how i still do not know

i quest it Smile

and hurry up lets see it Lol
I put some pics up tomorrow but i am seriously thinking of taking it back

Lewis6317 Wrote:I put some pics up tomorrow but i am seriously thinking of taking it back

How come?
The car has only had one service done by car shop, carpet cut, scratches on the dash and glovebox, and the flip key broken and heated seat problem, think I got it all.
Sounds like trouble before you even get started. A lot of J's out there, don't settle for something that's good but not what you expect.
Does it do what them OEM alarm does and deactivates the internal sensors when you lock the car?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk