Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
xenon afl retrofit

AFL / Xenon retrofit
semxoz Wrote:Rusty Hi Please HELP ME, Could you write me a catalog numbers connectors are inserted into the module AFL

I take it you mean you want the part numbers of the connector plugs for the AFL module or you need the Pinouts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
cool faq, I need part numbers of the connector plugs for the AFL module, sorry my english[ATTACH=CONFIG]367[/ATTACH]
where can I buy a connector module afl?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The above is also used in an Astra-H (MK5) Radio.

They are also used for the DAB on the J.

They are not cheap to buy.

Ill look the number up tomorrow.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Rusty2009 Wrote:The above is also used in an Astra-H (MK5) Radio.

They are also used for the DAB on the J.

They are not cheap to buy.

Ill look the number up tomorrow.

you do not know me part number?
Sorry mate, I over slept this morning had 10mins to get ready and be at work needless to say I was late.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Rusty2009 Wrote:Sorry mate, I over slept this morning had 10mins to get ready and be at work needless to say I was late.

Of course, as will the time to email me. another question, for the AFL needed a light sensor and rain?
K28 Headlamp Leveling Control Module X1 ZF18-6 93187174 £41.65 Autovaux

No you don't need rain and light sensor.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
hi, tell me the wires from the halogen headlights xenon headlights coming to? and what changes did the wiring?
semxoz Wrote:hi, tell me the wires from the halogen headlights xenon headlights coming to? and what changes did the wiring?

All done have a look here http://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-AFL-...-Door-ONLY
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Hey Rusty, I'm the guys who ask you some help on youtube !
Hi, any questions just ask and I'll try and answer them for you.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Very good congratulations.
I write from Italy and I would be pleased if you to help me .
Thanks.
Quote:16609457 SCREW, M4.2 X 20, PLATE, HEADLAMP LEVELLING SENSOR, FRONT SUSPENSION

Tried putting this into AutoVaux and its coming up no such item is there a new part number?
Found the right part 11609457
Cool sorry for the delay I must of made a typo I'll update that thanks for finding it.

I'm hoping to check them bits for you this week.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Cheers mate thanks for all the help
(8:th-Dec-2015, 08:20:44)Rusty2009 Wrote: Cool sorry for the delay I must of made a typo I'll update that thanks for finding it.

Anymore updates?

Can I skip installing the washer jets or does it need them as I've seen some with and some without just confusing?
You can fit without them but mot law says you should have them
Not entirely true Paul the wording is 'if fitted they must work'. The new Corsa with Bixenons doesn't have washer jets, also mu Astra has Xenon dipped and no washers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So do you think it would be alright to not have it fitted?
Have a read here

http://www.motuk.co.uk/manual_170.htm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It must have changed then as I was always under the impression that auto leveling and washer jets must be fitted.

Not that I'm complaining mind, it makes it possible to fit HIDs and not have to worry. I've noticed that it doesn't say anything about HIDs must be in projector headlights either

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
i know a few people who have failed the mot for hids in projectors
but it seems to just be a were you go and who does it thing
I guess I'll have to use headlight washes to save the hassle
Based on the link you should be fine without washers especially if the new models don't have them

It's a risk you got to take I guess
(18:th-Dec-2015, 00:48:31)tucpal Wrote: i know a few people who have failed the mot for hids in projectors
but it seems to just be a were you go and who does it thing

Is that why you sold yours lol

(15:th-Dec-2015, 19:05:58)irmartyn Wrote:
(8:th-Dec-2015, 08:20:44)Rusty2009 Wrote: Cool sorry for the delay I must of made a typo I'll update that thanks for finding it.

Anymore updates?

Can I skip installing the washer jets or does it need them as I've seen some with and some without just confusing?

Not yet mate I reinstalled everything and EPC just wont load,

I will try again later, it's just finding time to do it all.

I fitted it all but it's up-to you really.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Is there diff types of SENSOR, STEERING ANGLE.

As if I've got one the same no point ordering another one

Just getting the last bits in now so making sure i need this before ordering?
Could some one help me out for the part number for the ballast screws 2 on each headlight? Thanks

Vauxhall was no use as the image has no part number for the screw.

I'll look it tomorrow I forgot this morning

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
I'm shocked not lol

There is the proof couldn't even be bothered I don't think waste of time even asking.

Yep it shows the screw but no part number. Let me ask a chap who works at a dealers.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Thanks mate much appreciated

(12:th-Mar-2016, 08:20:23)Rusty2009 Wrote: Yep it shows the screw but no part number. Let me ask a chap who works at a dealers.

Any luck in finding out yet?
(20:th-Apr-2016, 22:55:21)irmartyn Wrote:
(12:th-Mar-2016, 08:20:23)Rusty2009 Wrote: Yep it shows the screw but no part number. Let me ask a chap who works at a dealers.

Any luck in finding out yet?

Sorry mate I forgot to come back to you, no joy mate it's not showing the part number on his version of EPC also.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
What did you use? I guess it's s trip to VX see if anyone has any info thanks

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT GM WILL NO LONGER SUPPORT AFL RETROFIT AS ITS THE COMPANIES NEW POILCY!

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
They're clamping down something chronic aren't they!

Is to force people to buy their new Astra lol
Guys i hacking myself with op com, I activated the various functions in the instrument cluster, then I tried to enter the various menus including that of the AFL without changing anything, then I got the error in the instrument cluster for the manlfunzionamento self-leveling headlights.
I tried to clear the error from the phone via happyblu but that of lighthouses here attached is always there.
Does anyone know advise me how I can fix? I have to go in and redo OPEL reprogramming of the afl software? Or I can also solve through OP COM?
I await your news...

I also have this other message telling me Seek Assistance In that Opel have deleted me and always reappears but we could not figure out the error ...

I very much dought you will be able to activate it with opcom
you are best to do it via the mdi and request a vci
but as far as we now know ople will not give VCI codes any more for AFL

also opcom is very limited and you may do more harm than good with it
So how do I fix this?
With op com can not work?
What do you advise me to do ?
But exactly what happened because this software has lost the AFL?

I have a friend who has the same car with AFL I can help?
So you have AFL fitted to your car from factory?

What settings did you change?

I'll look the error code up tomorrow.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
you from the factory.
I am only entered with op com in the afl and tried to take the test.
The afl are not am factory.
please help me to make them work ...
The lamp does not light, only comes out the message in the display.
Right ok now I'm confused as you say they are factory fitted and then not factory fitted.

You will not be able to make AFL work without a VCI code and GM no longer support AFL retrofit, Also OP-COM is not capable of this.

The error is telling you DTC B101E 4B: Electronic Control Unit Software Calibration Not Learned, meaning the AFL module has not been calibrated, In SPS after programming you would go back into the AFL module and then do config and setup.

As for your other error it's a commutation error (you normally ignore U-codes) but here is a link with some info
http://workshop-manuals.com/vauxhall/ast..._or_u2100/
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
The AFL headlamps factory, Standard. There are also the high beam Automatic Standard.
Then with OPCOM I am entered in the AFL menu and I tried to start a program thing I thought was the test of the AFL and as soon as I clicked start immediately appeared the message in error Leveling AFL framework.
Now to clear this error I have to calibrate the AFL can also do it with OPCOM?
If you can help do that by OPCOM
Please help me to clear this error Ugly AFL.

While for the other error precismaente I do not understand what the problem is. Can you explain better what I have to check to make scaomparire "result in Personal Service"
I'll have a look later as I have to do mine.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Digital cluster (virtual cockpit) retrofit milozic 5 6,307 30:th-Apr-2023, 19:51:49
Last Post: milozic
  Navi950 DAB+ retrofit help milozic 1 5,534 8:th-Sep-2021, 21:22:59
Last Post: Jpbroad1970
  Steering wheel remote control retrofit EricMod 32 22,325 10:th-Jul-2021, 12:37:38
Last Post: carolef1984
  Lane departure retrofit? toxx 3 6,066 22:nd-Feb-2021, 09:16:29
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Auto Lights and Bluetooth Retrofit kalum0101 5 9,040 2:nd-Aug-2020, 13:48:24
Last Post: kalum0101
  Navi 950 retrofit to Buick Encore vibalt 3 8,271 21:st-Jul-2020, 19:02:30
  Retrofit 12v sockets Rusty2009 7 17,381 15:th-Mar-2019, 09:21:09
  Front camera retrofit for Lane departure and traffic sign assist Rusty2009 124 76,565 2:nd-Feb-2019, 11:54:01
Last Post: marktourino
  Simple Retro Fit Way for Xenon syscleaner 9 15,397 11:th-Feb-2017, 08:34:22
  DAB Retrofit info Turner_SRi 36 26,329 8:th-Dec-2016, 13:49:02
Last Post: Jerry

Who read this thread?
6 User(s) read this thread:
Rusty2009 (23:rd-Dec-2023, 10:50:59), marktourino (6:th-Jun-2023, 12:37:26), M.Duman (30:th-May-2023, 00:08:39), Jnny (19:th-Nov-2023, 19:14:47), iNeoTom (15:th-Feb-2024, 22:50:04), ozkanuman (18:th-Feb-2024, 19:53:41)