Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
cluster instrument ipc menus the extra on

Extra menus on the Instrument Cluster (IPC)
(21:st-Jan-2020, 08:18:38)Rusty2009 Wrote: Hi, If your display is smaller than the one above it's the half display.
Yes you can turn on some extra's on it with op-com to show MPG and miles left there is another but I can't think what it is.

Hi again, so I haven't bricked my car (yet, anyway) but I'm struggling a bit. I bought the nicer opcom kit suggested before and I'm using the 2014 software that came from the opcom website. I can connect to the car ok - problem is when I try to do an IPC program it says writing failed. Car is fine afterwards but it's driving me crazy!

Any ideas of what special sauce I might have to use to get the IPC reprogram to work on this one? I installed it as suggested on the site originally, but then replaced the USB serial drivers with the ones included with 2014 vaux-com software (from the same site). It's running on a windows 10 laptop in XP compatibility mode as administrator. Car is an astra J excite 2014 with a half display.

Also, if anyone reading this is in the Leicester area with the kit to do this or knows of a garage in Leicester that does it give me a shout please. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extra menus on the Instrument Cluster (IPC) - by amp92 - 7:th-Feb-2020, 23:54:53

Who read this thread?
7 User(s) read this thread:
cosmo black (10:th-May-2023, 21:13:01), James37518 (15:th-Jan-2024, 01:28:09), dawid926 (24:th-May-2023, 13:21:35), Lito4h (25:th-Nov-2023, 09:38:17), wampiros6 (10:th-Feb-2024, 19:38:19), ozkanuman (20:th-Feb-2024, 08:00:27), meriva_turbo (9:th-Mar-2024, 22:08:28)