Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
alarm factory

factory alarm
Good day everybody,

New here on the forum.
I'm Roger from the Netherlands and driving an Astra H OPC for 11 years now.

Currently I'm looking for a young Astra J OPC to replace my current H OPC. There is an interesting one standing in Germany, which I will visit in the upcoming days to check it out.
It is a near full option one except for the factory alarm. (don't know why, because it is one of the cheapest options available...)

So here my question. Is it possible to retrofit the original factory alarm incl. sensors and deadlock? Will there be anything prepared as a loom or nothing?
(I really really hate aftermarket alarms with al their irritating sounds and light shows etc. so that will never be installed anyway ..)

Hope to hear from the experts.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards, 

Roger
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure @rusty2009 will be along shortly with some advice.
NAVI950 , DAB+ & Rear Camera , quick heat, auto lights and rain sensor retrofit
Thank you.

Very good, I will waite for it.
Never had a request for retrofitting factory alarm.

In terms of fitting it would be possible but there maybe an issue getting the VCI code from GM.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
i will talk to my dealer to ask that question for the code.
But i has not been done yet..
(6:th-Sep-2020, 13:34:25)roger_nl Wrote: i will talk to my dealer to ask that question for the code.
But i has not been done yet..

I bet the dealer will say it can't be done the most common response for any retrofit.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Factory fitted AMP Rusty2009 8 5,604 17:th-May-2016, 10:33:56
Last Post: J1ODYA
  Factory Remote Start DC_ELiTE 42 24,620 5:th-Jan-2016, 07:44:55
Last Post: tucpal
  Chirp when arming disarming alarm Rusty2009 5 6,498 8:th-Mar-2014, 09:04:12
Last Post: Rusty2009

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
greg848484 (11:th-Jun-2023, 15:52:53)