VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: factory alarm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day everybody,

New here on the forum.
I'm Roger from the Netherlands and driving an Astra H OPC for 11 years now.

Currently I'm looking for a young Astra J OPC to replace my current H OPC. There is an interesting one standing in Germany, which I will visit in the upcoming days to check it out.
It is a near full option one except for the factory alarm. (don't know why, because it is one of the cheapest options available...)

So here my question. Is it possible to retrofit the original factory alarm incl. sensors and deadlock? Will there be anything prepared as a loom or nothing?
(I really really hate aftermarket alarms with al their irritating sounds and light shows etc. so that will never be installed anyway Smile..)

Hope to hear from the experts.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards, 

Roger
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure @rusty2009 will be along shortly with some advice.
Thank you.

Very good, I will waite for it.
Never had a request for retrofitting factory alarm.

In terms of fitting it would be possible but there maybe an issue getting the VCI code from GM.
i will talk to my dealer to ask that question for the code.
But i has not been done yet..
(6:th-Sep-2020, 13:34:25)roger_nl Wrote: [ -> ]i will talk to my dealer to ask that question for the code.
But i has not been done yet..

I bet the dealer will say it can't be done the most common response for any retrofit.