Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
to win 2x vip with chris show performance knott car tickets

WIN 2x VIP tickets to Performance Car Show with Chris Knott
UPDATE: AND THE WINNER IS...

Put up the bunting, light the firework fuses and start the fanfare - we're announcing the winner of our latest prize draw.

Our winner plus a friend will receive VIP tickets to the Performance Car Show (featuring Autosport International) at the NEC in January and all they had to do was ask Chris Knott Insurance to quote for their car insurance. They didn't even have to take up the policy to qualify.

And that's certainly the case with this winner drawn at random from all the entries. Very many congratulations to Gordon Macmillan of Dunbartonshire, Scotland - a member of the Saab Owners Club GB.

We'll make contact with Gordon first thing on Monday to give him the good news.

Well, that's almost it for this year. Aside from answering any questions or contributing to discussions there's just one more post to make next week. We'll be letting you know our opening hours over Christmas so you can contact us if your car insurance renewal is due in the coming weeks.

best,
Nick

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274
ONLINE: Callback Request

FEEDBACK RECEIVED

"I'm with @ChrisKnottIns with HondaKarma's referral and the premiums I'm paying [are] much less than what comparison websites quoted me and that's with 1 year NCD and I live in London." legend-ary, HondaKarma

"I've been with them the last 3 years now. Never had the need to file a claim, so can't comment on that aspect, but overall it's been a painless experience, (or at least as painless as compulsory insurance can be) and they have matched any of the competitors' prices, where they were higher than the competition." turbopete, Mercedes-Benz Owner Forum

"Got my mk2 VR6 with you and my winter runaround and just sorted my house buildings and contents through yourself - saved me a fortune. The more pennies to spend on the mk2 now." boab3, VR6 Owners Club

"CK had never come remotely close to any of my previous quotes on my cars, nor my father's (range of fast Audis, Porkas, Astons), regardless of spotless licences and claims history. This year, however, they beat both my quotes on the Zed by a decent amount and the "new starter" Golf I've bought for my fiancee. The quote was still high, but no NCB to use as it's on the Zed and a driver who hasn't held a policy for 9 years due to driving other cars meant it was always going to be. So in summary, thanks to the guys for giving me at least another 6 months on the Zed before the wedding forces sale!" JAD, Z4 Forum

"I bought my insurance through Chris Knott today, having not owned my GT86 for long enough to be eligible last year, and wanted to provide yet more positive feedback.  I can honestly say I've never had such a fast, straightforward, experience taking out insurance.  I phoned twice, both times in the middle of the day during my lunch break, and both times my call was answered immediately... I'd like to thank Kim and [Ian] who I spoke to today...for their excellent service too; it's nice to talk to someone who sounds genuine and friendly rather than the usual call centre robot reading through a script. There was no high-pressure sales pitch for all sorts of unnecessary extras either. CK were also able to beat my cheapest quote (which happened to be my renewal quote) by 10%, so it was a real no-brainer to take out the policy through them. Unlike many insurers, there was no fee for using a credit card. Great service, great price, and I'd happily recommend Chris Knott to others." spikyone, GT86/BRZ Owners Club

Messages In This Thread
RE: WIN 2x VIP tickets to Performance Car Show with Chris Knott - by ChrisKnottIns - 9:th-Dec-2016, 13:24:14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Knott - more than just car insurance ChrisKnottIns 0 1,221 6:th-Sep-2021, 14:52:59
Last Post: ChrisKnottIns
  Chris Knott Reviews ChrisKnottIns 0 1,068 26:th-Jul-2021, 16:23:52
  Clean up with Chris Knott this Summer ChrisKnottIns 0 1,471 12:th-Jul-2021, 16:59:46
  WIN a TUI Travel Voucher with Chris Knott this month ChrisKnottIns 0 2,034 10:th-May-2021, 15:55:00
  Virtual Show and Shine 2021 - with prizes ChrisKnottIns 0 1,485 12:th-Apr-2021, 15:14:52
  Car Insurance due soon? Try sponsor Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 1 2,675 22:nd-Mar-2021, 14:43:49
  16% car insurance saving with Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 1 2,941 22:nd-Feb-2021, 18:40:44
  VXOC INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274 ChrisKnottIns 23 28,396 11:th-Jan-2021, 18:18:47
  Christmas Opening Hours 2020 PLUS a Chris Knott offer ChrisKnottIns 0 2,971 18:th-Dec-2020, 15:11:11
  2x new offers from insurance partner Chris Knott ChrisKnottIns 0 3,033 4:th-Nov-2020, 13:08:52