VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: Progress thread: Tonto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ah right yeah that where I got them from, when they arrived the resistors were different from pic but work perfectly fine Smile
Okie dokie cheers, just that I did find some cheaper ones on eBay which had different looking resistors (similar to yours) so thought you'd gone for the cheaper ones
Ah right, no the ones that were recommended. Just maybe newer resistors or something... I don't know haha!
So these arrived today Smile can't wait till I get time to fit them!!

[Image: 7FE69350-BBF0-4985-9404-B5A860627C46_zpseilrfaiv.jpg]
cool a very good upgrade just take your time and if you get stuck give us all a shout out
Thanks mate, yeah I will.

Next day off is Sunday but we're out with friends so not sure if I'll get time to fit them :/ if not be the weekend after... I wanna do them now lol!
give your self the whole day then you will be rushed
Yeah I think I'll have too! I'm hoping it'll be straight forward when following Sheppy's how to
(7:th-May-2015, 21:01:16)Tonto Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I think I'll have too! I'm hoping it'll be straight forward when following Sheppy's how to
Awesome mate! Looking forward to seeing how you get on. Yeah set aside a whole day if possible but should only take you a morning or something. Took me 4 hours total and that was with me messing around a bit and taking photos etc.

Give any one of us a shout if you need help as tucpal says [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Will do cheers mate Smile

Can't wait till I can do it lol
Hahaha half the fun is doing it ain't it! Not just the outcome
Definitely mate, I'm really looking forward to having a go! Just hope I don't get stuck as I'll be knackered, no one close up here lol!
Hahaha I was thinking the same thing when I was doing it! Especially as I was doing it outside in the rain which was getting heaver and heavier :/ haha
Haha well I live up North and it nearly always rains hahahaha! For the black box did you just use the sticky pad to keep it in place? Same as the speaker?
Haha we just work around it don't we! And sure did dude Smile just stuck it to the inside of the cubby hole on a rounded metal frame... Stuck nicely and looks good Smile will try and get a photo later
We have to hahaha, excellent thanks mate. I noticed it has 2 holes for screws so wasn't sure if you had screwed it in!
Test
??

Am I just being stupid here.. Can you not start new threads from tapatalk app?
Yeah you can do Mate Smile I meant to upload a photo for you but it won't work :(
Ah right never mind mate Tongue

How do I start a new thread?? Can't seem to find it.
You have to navigate to the exact part of the forum you want to post in and not the subscribed section if you know what I mean..

[attachment=376]
Thanks mate, got there in the end Tongue
Finally got round to installing the footwell lights today, man was that tricky to do with very little space, but got there in the end Smile
[Image: b0819c86576c2b3923905e1ff43da0a1.jpg][Image: ffdbf691c42834bcb8e74e09af329d0f.jpg]
I added a connector from the pack they came in so if I have to remove glove box I just I clip the led and it's easily removed Smile
Got a video of them lifting up and down mate lol.

Very nice mate, I too added a connector to mine after the wires got ripped off the LED panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
very nice and well done
(26:th-May-2015, 23:42:30)Rusty2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Got a video of them lifting up and down mate lol.

Very nice mate, I too added a connector to mine after the wires got ripped off the LED panel.

Hahaha I didn't even realise, edited Tongue thanks Rusty

Thank you Tucpal
Finally have my sensors working now! Not sure why they weren't at first as I haven't done anything.. Anyhow all is good Smile
[Image: B4AB9247-D348-4C37-88F6-96DB1E12A341_zpsvksjzink.jpg]
well done there at last lol
Yeah Smile really mind boggled as I haven't changed anything.
Glad they are working mate it is a strange one that.
How very odd! Pretty long saga that but well played on getting them sorted [WHITE SMILING FACE] hope the tutorial I did was of some use to you too
Tutorial was perfect mate, just my sensors being temperamental ha. Don't get the 2m distance even with adj on max but far enough!
Just won a set of alloy pedals for my J. Came to £43.74 with postage. Can't wait till they are delivered.

Got my two little deliveries today
[Image: 9ce65ff8e83f468105cb40fff3659601.jpg]
Alloy sports pedals which look so much better than originals.
[Image: b2f345b94dee45c74823058e3135ebc4.jpg]
And this to touch up my stone chips as with car being white they are very visible Smile

They are a very goog upgrade
I've just recently got them pedals. Paid £45 brand new on eBay. They look so much better.

How much was the touch up pencil?

I paid £43 for second hand haha! The touch up paint was only £7.14 and you get the lacquer as well.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...ID=EBAY-GB

Think I got lucky though.... Well I know I did. I was looking for a good few months and all the 2nd hand sets go for between £35-£45

So you haven't over paid really.

Just found one for my colour

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...ID=EBAY-GB

Think mine is black sapphire or is it carbon flash.... Ha.

I've got quite a lot of chips on mine

Apparently the pre face lifts are black sapphire and post are carbon flash.

Ahh, yeah if ever unsure just inside frame of passenger door has paint code Smile

Hopefully it works well enough! White is a nightmare for chips..

Looking good mate.

pre-facelift is black sapphire (code 20/GAR) and face-lifts are carbon flash (code 22C/GAR). Look on your door sticker it should give you the paint code
@dutton84 if you need touch up pens I got a set you can have. Just pay postage and its yours unless I see you a a meet soon?
Cheers. That would be good of you but I don't mind paying more than postage

Windows are being tinted today at 2.00pm

Just in time to keep the sun out [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Definitely, been lush so far today!!

[Image: b787e86cb205b0be1a52e66832ae99a9.jpg]
They didn't mess around and done quite quickly, when I got back the lad n lass was throwing a waterbomb back and forth haha

Looks much better now.
Looking good [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Looks good. How much does it cost?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cost me £145 from Custom Tint at Team Valley. Well worth it Smile

Nice, how dark did you go mate? If you have auto dimming mirror does it effect it?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11