Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: Collie - Replies: 5 - Views: 4211
ad usb to cd400
as title is it possible just to ad usb to my cd400?  

im not bothered about bluetooth 

its a 2014 astra   not had headunit out yet to see part number on it sorry

thanks
Author: sadiqr10 - Replies: 0 - Views: 3958
Upgrading the CD400
[b]Hi, apologies in advance if this topic has been discussed before. Few months back I purchased an Astra GTC 2012 which came with the standard CD400 with what I believe has no Bluetooth functionality. I am ready to explore my options on to whether it is possible to upgrade the current CD400 to one with Bluetooth functionality, or to purchase an android head unit. However, I’m not really confident with which android system to buy and which ones will be compatible fully with my car (keeping the s
Author: bigles - Replies: 6 - Views: 4627
CD400 power problem
Hi all - I have a 2009 Astra 1.6 SE.  In the mornings, when the car has been unused overnight, when I switch the radio on it comes on and then goes through between 4 and 6 restarts.  The screen goes blank and the sound ceases each time, it comes on for about 5-10 seconds, goes off, and on again, etc.  Once it has gone through this cycle it stays on and is OK for the rest of the day.

I've looked on the web but can't find anything specific to this problem.  Any guidance before I start dismantli
Author: Dud2020 - Replies: 2 - Views: 2216
Insignia CD400 DAB Issues
Hi fellas. I know the CD400 threads have been done to death, but please dont shoot me for one more 
Last week I got my first ever Vauxhall Insignia. 2012 cdti SE, with the CD400 head unit.
I know the DAB signal is hit & miss in the UK, but my signal goes from perfect, to non existant within driving 20 feet. Our DAB signal in the house is bang on, so Id say we are well within transmitter range. Ive seen on here the CD500 is more superior but until then, could anyone point me towards a
Author: stewartcampbell8 - Replies: 0 - Views: 1855
Cd400 to 950navi
I’m looking for someone who has a wire diagram for cd400 and 950navi.

To find out what I have to wire in and where I can get all the wires and connectors to fit the navi950.

The navi950 came out a 64 plate and is going into a 62 plate.

My current system has Bluetooth for in car hands free. Also has dab but wondering if I need to change anything or upgrade it I don’t think I got all the bits when I have bought the 950 system. I have put pics up of what I have can some one send me in the right
Author: ste88 - Replies: 6 - Views: 2961
CD400 usb and aux not responding
Hello guys, I recently bought this car, I had a previous Astra J GTC and I could listen to my music through aux just fine. On this one neither of usb and aux are working, I plug my cable but when I press Aux nothing happens, Bluetooth works just with calls. What should I do?