Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: Fennmeister - Replies: 4 - Views: 4081
Cd400 folder error display
I used a fm transmitter that had a usb port which all worked great , I had 8 folders on the USB drive, but j haven't been using it for over a year it's not connected I got rid of it but for some reason my screen always says "folder 8" even when I have a cd in or using my aux lead any one know how I can get rid of this? As since also my screen scroll text doesn't actually scroll any more
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Author: gazz292 - Replies: 3 - Views: 5580
CD400, in meriva B, mid-speed can-bus off, wont allow can learn
Wondering if anyones had this before? 
2011 meriva B (1.3 cdti) CD400 with GID, 
always been getting the following code on the radio: U0074

[attachment=978]

The other 2 codes are for the IPC, as im still messing with it...

but i was getting that U0074 code when i only had an op-com for diagnosis, so it's not the clone tech2 giving a fake code, and i was getting it before i ever touched anything electrical in the car.

The Tech2 gives an option to do a can bus re-learn on most module
Author: tzr608 - Replies: 12 - Views: 14318
cd400 to cd500 wiring ???
Hi everyone can someone on here give me the wiring diagram for changing my astra gtc 2013 cd400 to a cd500(navi 500)
want to upgrade my radio but need help thanks
Author: tzr608 - Replies: 1 - Views: 11783
cd400 wiring pin for 2 aerial amplifiers power
hi does anyone know what the pin is to the 2 aerial amplifiers as am trying to fit a cd500 but think am not powering the amps thanks
Author: niteram - Replies: 7 - Views: 6929
cd400 vs navi600
right then I currently have 2 astra Js
one is a 12 plate (non facelift) 5 door SE with the cd400
other is a 61 plate SRI sport tourer with the Navi600 (with BT and Dab+)

my question regards the audio volume - the CD400 is much louder - does it have an amp or something that the Navi600 doesn't?

and if it does - can I fit one to the Navi600?

any ideas or suggestions??
Author: Rusty2009 - Replies: 12 - Views: 9386
Cd400 with BT kit.
Fed up of no Bluetooth in your Astra have the phone buttons but only muting the audio?

Here for sale is a kit to add factory fitted BT.

Main radio box (programmed to DAB USB & BT)

Also comes with a BT module and a BT harness.

No USB or DAB module are included.

Price is £250 posted, or £270 if you wanted to come to me in Bournemouth for fitting.

Return of your old cd400 box is greatly appreciated as it helps me keep costs down for other customers too, if you wanted to return you
Author: GordyC - Replies: 9 - Views: 16295
CD400 Plus - what does the “Plus” Add?
Hi folks,

Pretty much what the title says...

I’m about to collect a 2015 SRI GTC next week. It has a CD400 Plus stereo fitted which gives DAB but not Bluetooth.

I’m struggling to find what additional features the Plus model has over the standard CD400 stereo. Even the online user manuals don’t explain any extras.

Do any experts on here know the differences?

Also, I’m looking to add the Bluetooth module (from Ray Smith in Dunbar, Scotland). They also provide OEM parking sensors which SWMBO
Author: DanielG - Replies: 15 - Views: 12617
Navi 950 instead of CD400 + parking sensors
Greetings everyone

I would like to know if it would be possible to retro-fit the Navi 950 to my astra J sports tourer SE instead of the CD400,I have seen on this forum that there are certain people that offer this service but what really grindes me up is, would it be possible to retro-fit parking sensors and have it display the distance just as factory wise?

and also if reverse camera retro-fit is possible with the navi 950 .

best wishes

Daniel
Author: NEATH-LAD - Replies: 2 - Views: 4620
basic CD400 looking for more
Hi guys not sure if this has been mentioned before but for an upgrade, 

64 plate estate

I have CD400 with only aux input, and a standard aerial,

what I am looking for is:-
factory system with Navi DAB Bluetooth & USB 
are you able to advise me on the items I will need to be able to have this in my car, would I need new trims to fit as the screen would be bigger (links would be good) 
Is there anyone got this kit that are selling?
also would I need to get some kind off kit to program
Author: Dan-gtc - Replies: 11 - Views: 7395
Cd400 plus to 600
Hi everyone,

I currently have a cd400 plus with dab and usb. I have just purchased a cd 600 and would like to arrange for it to be programmed by one of the gurus if anyone is still doing that kind of work (i know im late to the game lol). Any advice who to contact? Im in the north east but will travel anywhere to get it sorted.

Thanks for any in advance for any replys.