Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
removal remap dpf

Remap DPF removal
I've had a few issues with dpf getting blocked and had a couple of forced regens done to clear. I booked in a place to get remapped and dpf delete done but when they came to do it my car wasn't on the system apparently the 2010 2.0 cdti can be done but mine is the 2011 and apparently it has a different ECU it has a Denso. It is alientech equipment that they use at the garage. I desparately want this dpf out so I don't have anymore problems. I've scoured the internet to try and find out if anyone has had theirs remapped but can only come across are 2010 models, nothing later. does anyone know of anyone who has had this carried out or possibly a company who can do it. I was hopeing for the original company to eventually be able to do it as they have a very good reputation but if I can get it done elsewhere who use different equipment that can actually do it then I will.
Ring AMDESSEX, if anyone can do it, it's them...
Using Tapatalk
this place did a 1.7 they may know what to do

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&...rDVWMzk8pw
thread moved to better location
I know a mate that can do it
He says the same depends on your ecu
tucpal Wrote:this place did a 1.7 they may know what to do

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&...rDVWMzk8pw
I emailed these but they didn't get back. Still waiting
Some places don't reply it might of fallen in there spam box.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  resonator removal tucpal 30 18,316 8:th-Feb-2017, 23:33:59
Last Post: mart
  DPF removel and remap Dicko 26 13,426 7:th-Apr-2014, 20:31:27
Last Post: mg3091