Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
vote show forum plates

FORUM SHOW PLATES, VOTE

photo uploading

free upload image

image posting

screenshot windows

pic hosting

VOTE NOW!
I don't think this vote will work everyone will be biased and what if you get a tie you then have to go though it all again.

I'm wondering if it would be best to say that's the design if we let everyone design there own it will look odd on the stand. We have to match that's the whole point.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Rusty2009 Wrote:I don't think this vote will work everyone will be biased and what if you get a tie you then have to go though it all again.

I'm wondering if it would be best to say that's the design if we let everyone design there own it will look odd on the stand. We have to match that's the whole point.

If it's a tie then we vote between those 2, vote is best
agree with rusty just keep it at pic 7
and see if 10 want that
tucpal Wrote:agree with rusty just keep it at pic 7
and see if 10 want that

I would agree if the font was deutsh, also think the writing should be white not blue!
Cameron UK Wrote:I would agree if the font was deutsh, also think the writing should be white not blue!

I don't like that font I think 2 is better if you have all black with a black car it will get lost
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Rusty2009 Wrote:I don't like that font I think 2 is better if you have all black with a black car it will get lost

What about number 2 but black not blue, I don't want any blue
as said who wants them first

1 tucpal
2 baz
3 camaron
4 Rusty
I know you want all the same plates but I'd like mine to follow my outside colour scheme of black/red
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cornishtaz Wrote:I know you want all the same plates but I'd like mine to follow my outside colour scheme of black/red

Same for me, vote people taz
I'm really not fussed anymore. I just think its more important that they all the same and they get sorted. Think there are too many options above. Have voted anyway.