VXOC Astra-J/GTC

Full Version: FORUM SHOW PLATES, VOTE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think this vote will work everyone will be biased and what if you get a tie you then have to go though it all again.

I'm wondering if it would be best to say that's the design if we let everyone design there own it will look odd on the stand. We have to match that's the whole point.
Rusty2009 Wrote:I don't think this vote will work everyone will be biased and what if you get a tie you then have to go though it all again.

I'm wondering if it would be best to say that's the design if we let everyone design there own it will look odd on the stand. We have to match that's the whole point.

If it's a tie then we vote between those 2, vote is best
agree with rusty just keep it at pic 7
and see if 10 want that
tucpal Wrote:agree with rusty just keep it at pic 7
and see if 10 want that

I would agree if the font was deutsh, also think the writing should be white not blue!
Cameron UK Wrote:I would agree if the font was deutsh, also think the writing should be white not blue!

I don't like that font Lol I think 2 is better if you have all black with a black car it will get lost Dontknow
Rusty2009 Wrote:I don't like that font Lol I think 2 is better if you have all black with a black car it will get lost Dontknow

What about number 2 but black not blue, I don't want any blue
as said who wants them first

1 tucpal
2 baz
3 camaron
4 Rusty
I know you want all the same plates but I'd like mine to follow my outside colour scheme of black/red
cornishtaz Wrote:I know you want all the same plates but I'd like mine to follow my outside colour scheme of black/red

Same for me, vote people taz
I'm really not fussed anymore. I just think its more important that they all the same and they get sorted. Think there are too many options above. Have voted anyway.