Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
motorist dear

Dear Motorist...
This is your opportunity to thank those who have made your journey so nice... I shall begin:

Dear Mr 407 driver, whilst I thank you for the ****** sign, the kiss you blew me and then the generally patronising waving me off whilst I was alongside you. However what I was trying to tell you was that the reason I twice got close up behind you on the motorway was because your brake lights weren't working.

Now who is the ******?

Yours sincerely

J1ODYA
Using Tapatalk
Getting all to common now mate it would seem the basic checks never get done by 90% of car owners.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Dear Mr Astra van man,

Not sure why you kept insisting on giving me the ****** sign considering it was you who kept changing lanes getting in people's way. I am always impressed how vocal people are whilst sat in their cars.

Thank you

Using Tapatalk
Are you starting an ******s drivers wall mate?

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I certainly could lol
Using Tapatalk
Thank you Mr VW Passat driver who decided he didn't want to sit in the queue to come off the M27.

I can only thank the brakes on my car which stopped me writing your brand new & my car off.

I also don't understand why you looked so shocked when I blasted the horn and told you you were a ******.

Your car is fitted with things called mirrors it's also fitted with orange flashing lights that are called indicators would you kindly use them in the future????

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
That's the spirit lol
Using Tapatalk
I'd like to apologise to the drive of the Black X5 this afternoon I'm sorry I had to use my horn and wake you up and cause you to nearly crash. However it's was required due to it been quite clear that you don't understand the rules of a roundabout.

Thankfully I was able to anticipate that fact you had no plans on stopping so I did which meant you only nearly totalled my car.
Sounds like a typical Saturday on the roads.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
To the Asian young guy in an r32 replica, NO my car isn't mapped, NO I don't have a decat or full stainless exhaust, stop trying to make excuses as to why your 1.9TDI couldn't catch me on a country road!! Then ask me for a race when I come to a crossroads! Get a grip
I should join in...

Dear many motorists on the A12 daily... do not look confused when I come past you on the left, perhaps you trying using that lane yourself when not overtaking another vehicle.
Using Tapatalk
Dear BMW 320D driver who I met at the Mountbatten roundabout I'm sorry you couldn't pull away very quick and you took an age to build up speed before going past me then cutting me up at the roundabout. I'm also sorry that you don't know how to drive and that I had to overtake, and that it took 6miles before you built up enough speed to catch me up but did you have to do such a danagours undertake?

If I hadn't of braked you would of hit the lorry & me, for you then undertake 2 others cars that had moved out to allow people to join at the slip road.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Came across this site this morning http://rate-driver.co.uk/
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Thank's to the idiots who park without a care for others had fun getting out the other night yet again.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Dear Mr Chav in your lowered, blacked out corsa, how did you feel when you tried to overtake me on a 30 road only for me to tap my accelerator and you have to go back behind me?

I hate muppets that overtake on 30 roads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha so do I had an idiotic ford focus driver the other day who tried and failed to over take me on a 30 road
I'm no chav but have over taken cars on a 30 road. Purely because they are creeping along at 5-10 of course I'll only do it if it's safe to do so.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Just had a white van try to over take me only to be met with a roundabout around the corner. Let's say his face was one of panic when he realised

Haha I understand if they're creeping along but when I'm doing 30 already and they try to overtake, it's just stupid.

(2:nd-Jan-2016, 15:55:06)Nemo Wrote: Haha I understand if they're creeping along but when I'm doing 30 already and they try to overtake, it's just stupid.

Totally agree mate, I have boy racers try and over take me on 20 limits where I do 10 in-between humps and 5 over every time they try I just move over and block them, there is one road which is there favourite which has park on it and the amounat of times I've had kids run out
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
On the main road near me its 30 and has two speed bumps on it which you can easily do 30 over, anyway there's an estate at the bottom of this road where boy racers like to fly up this road and over the bumps and carry on going (it's basically straight bar one curve) anyway, I slow down at the bumps so I practically craw over them just to be spiteful and then when they try to overtake I just accelerate, it's quite fun watching them rage