Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
cascada please mods

cascada mods please
Hi I now have a cascada 2.0 elite and will be wanting to add
1/ power fold mirrors
2/front parking sensors
can any cascada owners who have done these mods tell me if the wiring is in place to do these mods successfully and what front parking sensors you find work best.

thanks in advance
Considering the Cascada is really an Astra you would be looking at the same as the Astra. Body wiring will be there for the mirrors but door wiring will be missing.

In terms of front parking sensors look in the boot (by the rear fuse board location and see if there is a blue plug lose in there (I'm assuming you already have rear sensors?) if you have the blue plug the front parking sensor wiring will run to a connector under the battery.

In terms of which sensors my advise is use only genuine sensor's the amount of times I've had customers supply aftermarket sensors which don't work & I've then had to replace them for genuine one's.

Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(28:th-Jan-2023, 08:48:43)Rusty2009 Wrote: Considering the Cascada is really an Astra you would be looking at the same as the Astra. Body wiring will be there for the mirrors but door wiring will be missing.
In terms of front parking sensors look in the boot (by the rear fuse board location and see if there is a blue plug lose in there (I'm assuming you already have rear sensors?) if you have the blue plug the front parking sensor wiring will run to a connector under the battery.
In terms of which sensors my advise is use only genuine sensor's the amount of times I've had customers supply aftermarket sensors which don't work & I've then had to replace them for genuine one's.

Hi rusty thanks for your assistance with this i will look in the boot for the blue plug and take it from there.
the mirrors I wondered if that would be the case i've sent a pm yesterday to see if you can supply the extra door wiring and fitting instructions for me to fit .if you can that will be great
thanks again
Yes I saw the email,

I'll get onto it at the weekend but yes I do still supply witing etc.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(2:nd-Feb-2023, 20:24:52)Rusty2009 Wrote: Yes I saw the email,

I'll get onto it at the weekend but yes I do still supply witing etc.

thankyou

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cascada front parking sensor wiring loom Qaranc 0 2,928 12:th-Apr-2023, 22:10:44
Last Post: Qaranc
  cascada elite low spec Qaranc 1 5,189 12:th-Sep-2021, 13:41:05
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Cascada electric seats MarkAP68 1 5,203 12:th-Sep-2021, 13:38:49
  cascada jazzy2019 1 7,560 8:th-Oct-2019, 06:33:30

Who read this thread?
2 User(s) read this thread:
James37518 (6:th-Mar-2024, 20:19:29), hursty (9:th-Jun-2023, 15:17:00)