Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
to cd300 cd500

CD300 TO CD500
Hi All

Just a quick question if you could help me, I have a 2012 Opel Insignia with a standard CD300 Radio, I bought a CD500 Radio from a Vauxhall Insignia, the year is 2011 but I can't get it to work, the cable going into the back of the Radio control unit has only 3 wires in it and the Vauxhall had 8 wires, even the screen wont turn on. 

Do you think it is a waste of time trying to fit this or is there anything I can do to get it to work, I have a full CD500 radio there.

Any advice would be appreciated.
There are wiring changes and programming that needs to be done to get it to work.
NAVI950 , DAB+ & Rear Camera , quick heat, auto lights and rain sensor retrofit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Astra J - CD500 -> NAVI 950 Coding welshp 2 2,661 8:th-Dec-2020, 19:41:23
Last Post: welshp
  Cd500 help Jpbroad1970 2 3,043 15:th-May-2017, 08:36:07
Last Post: Jpbroad1970

Who read this thread?
2 User(s) read this thread:
Azriel (7:th-Jul-2023, 14:24:21), reco (17:th-Feb-2024, 16:43:28)