Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
hours working

Working hours.....
Whats the worst hours you've had to work???

I've been working 6am-3pm today and now im back in from 10pm until 6am!!!!!

Im a IT technician at a bank, what about you guys?
38hr week monday to thursday 2 weeks days two weeks nights.

the worst was my last employer it was 14hr days mon to friday i hated every minute and i worked away from home too
My worst... While at sixth form I used to do agency work in the holidays, and the toughest were 12hr shifts (6am-6pm or 6pm-6am) packing board games.

The tough part was watching other people come & go doing their 8hr shifts.
Using Tapatalk
I do 40hr week Monday - Friday every weekend off. Worst I've was in the RAF in Afghan did a week if 28hrs on 6hrs off when installing the HQ comms equipment.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'd say current hours due to the amount traffic. 8 till 5 or 9 till 6. But for actual time and messing the body clock up when I worked for the alarm company. 12hr shifts that would change frequently between 3 till 3 5 till 5 or 7 till 7 and 8 till 8. Guy that sorted the rotas out never did any of the shifts. But he would give people some times 12 hours between going on a night shift and a day shift.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
Try this then... I woke at 5am Thursday morning and got to work at 9am, working through to 5pm at which point I went to the gym.

I was back at work at 9pm to do the local election counting with the aim of being done at 4am. Due to several reasons it lasted through to 2:30pm!!!!

I had to stop on my way home to nap, I got in at 6pm falling asleep on the sofa, waking at 9pm to drag myself to bed lol
Using Tapatalk
sounds a very busy day there
and i am just going in for 8hrs of Saturday madness my self today
tucpal Wrote:sounds a very busy day there

Two days lol

Thankfully being paid by the hour for the counting made it more bearable lol
Using Tapatalk
Normal day start at about 6.30 am try and finish at 6.30 pm but i am bizy at the moment so finishing around 7.30 to 8.00
Oh that's Monday to Saturday Sunday is 8.00 am to 4.00 pm
Yep long days the joys of self employed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT TILL YOU CAN REMOVE YOUR TAX DISC Rusty2009 13 8,740 2:nd-Oct-2014, 14:05:50
Last Post: Migwell030744