Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
650 navi

Navi 650
After research i was told that the navi 650 does not support audio streaming, but sales rep swore that it had, and after 10min messing about with it it does indeed support and play audio stream via bluetooth.

Is this due to any new update?
Did you have an applied by the dealer?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
well not sure ,just got new car yesterday and its working fine? even when pairing phone says phone and media audio connected.
Well it seems that the new 650 models, support audio streaming according to the dealer, don`t know if due an update or not.
(29:th-Mar-2016, 15:41:37)ilovetechnopt Wrote: Well it seems that the new 650 models, support audio streaming according to the dealer, don`t know if due an update or not.

I realise this is resurrecting an ANCIENT post...... but does anyone know the possibility of updating the old navi 650 to the new navi 650? is it just software update?

because the old has bluetooth, just unable to stream music...

If anyone knows whats the potential cost for it! 

Thanks all

Dai
As far as I know it was just an update which would be 1 programming session however on the last 650 I did about 3 weeks ago it didn't support audio streaming, weather it also needs the updated software from a new MAP USB stick I don't know.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
Hey rusty.....my email didn't register your reply... So thanks a lot for the quick response! Are you aware of any places in South Wales that might do a programming session like this? And potential cost (based on your experience)

I had read that 2014 navi 650s didn't support it, but 2015s onwards did, because they had the onstar version... If it's something that'd come with a map update that might be good aswell....

Cheers again

Dai

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
(7:th-Jun-2019, 07:35:00)DaiHole Wrote: Hey rusty.....my email didn't register your reply... So thanks a lot for the quick response! Are you aware of any places in South Wales that might do a programming session like this? And potential cost (based on your experience)

I had read that 2014 navi 650s didn't support it, but 2015s onwards did, because they had the onstar version... If it's something that'd come with a map update that might be good aswell....

Cheers again

Dai

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't know anyone in south wales.

From looking into it further there is 2 version of the Navi650 one which supports audio streaming and one which doesn't.

The 650 unit I believe that will support audio streaming is the 650plus part number 84378192 or (OLD P/N 84161580).
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Astra J - CD500 -> NAVI 950 Coding welshp 2 2,659 8:th-Dec-2020, 19:41:23
Last Post: welshp
  Navi and Eco question Breengin 8 5,176 4:th-Nov-2017, 18:48:37
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Navi 650 Riska_Rob@yahoo.co.uk 4 4,081 20:th-Mar-2017, 08:43:53
Last Post: Riska_Rob@yahoo.co.uk
  Navi 600 Firmware Update C0ntax 2 7,280 11:th-Jun-2016, 11:58:04
Last Post: tucpal
  Navi 650 ilovetechnopt 4 5,116 8:th-Apr-2016, 19:24:06
Last Post: Lewis6317