Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: ilovetechnopt - Replies: 7 - Views: 10062
Navi 650
After research i was told that the navi 650 does not support audio streaming, but sales rep swore that it had, and after 10min messing about with it it does indeed support and play audio stream via bluetooth.

Is this due to any new update?
Author: Khazba - Replies: 2 - Views: 7805
Navi 650 with DvD/Reverse Camera
Hi guys,

Relatively new to the forum. Been reading lots of How-To's, a big thank you to everyone who's put effort into them.

Just bought my first Vx. 2016 Astra GTC Ltd Ed 200PS. (Loving it so far and I will make a Progress Thread)

My 2016 model comes with the standard Navi 650, I assume there is no upgrade to the 950 like there was for the 600. Not that I've found so far anyway, any information on this point would be much appreciated. Likewise, if I find something. I'll add it here.
Author: ilovetechnopt - Replies: 4 - Views: 5118
Navi 650
Does anyone knows how to setup my home destination on navi 650?
Author: john - Replies: 1 - Views: 6472
Navi 650
With the new car that I am getting it has the navi 650, tried google for any information on it.

Anyone here have info about the radio, like what software is it running, can you modify it in anyway, also the screen can you add say for example DVD player or similar.

Thanks
Author: Riska_Rob@yahoo.co.uk - Replies: 4 - Views: 4084
Navi 650
I have managed to get hold of a Navi650 to replace my CD400 with bluetooth in my Astra gtc and would like to know if anyone knows which extra wires I would need. I know it's not the easiest to install, apart from taking the old one out and the new one in but I'm sure it can be done. It may need re programming and a vci code getting but I need to start by making sure I have the correct connectors.

Does anyone know which ones I will need and where to get them from please?
Author: mislav_os - Replies: 30 - Views: 21368
Navi 650 bluetooth and reverse camera
Hi, I've installed Navi650 I-Link on my Astra J 2013.
It has bluetooth installed in HU, right? What I need to add to make it work? Just the microphone? Now when I go to "Phone" in the Menu it says "Not possible". I think that is because I don't have the microphone connected on HU.
I would like to add some aftermarket mic, do you know how to connect it to HU?

Second thing is reverse camera, What I need to do? Just need to buy a camera and done it with VCI?
Author: arazek - Replies: 3 - Views: 6816
From Navi 600 to Navi 650
hello all,

currently I have a Navi 600 in my car, however I would like to use Android auto (to use Spotify and Google Maps) and I know that is not possible on Navi 600. I am thinking of changing from 600 to 650 and my question is whether I need to buy the whole package (radio, panel and screen) or just the radio itself? 

Thx
Author: tzr608 - Replies: 3 - Views: 3363
navi 650 install problem
hi i have fitted a navi 650 and bluetooth unit but the problem is that the steering wheel controls are not right .. also its not showing the dab ....what have i done wrong as i fitted one before with no problems at all....help please
Author: dantheman - Replies: 3 - Views: 8083
NAVI950/650
Hi,

I'm attempting to retrofit a Navi950 to a 63 plate Astra-J diesel.

I'm aware the NAVI600/900 the VIN was simply stored in EEPROM, obviously VCI isn't an option given its from the incorrect MY.

Does anyone know where the VIN is stored on these units for reprogramming for a retrofit, is it in a 24C16 or something?

Thanks!
Author: Jetcolour - Replies: 9 - Views: 9202
Navi 650 Screen Surround Part Number
As per the title really, does anyone know what the part number for a navi 650 screen surround is?

Would a surround with part number 13368988 fit?

Thanks