Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
19 gtc alloys quot

19" GTC alloys
I think I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to keep my custom alloys & replace the tyres on them, and sell my 19s. They have app 2mm tread left plus I have 3 x part worn Potenzas with between 4-5mm tread.

I know these don't come up for sale often on ebay but wondered the kind of price to pitch them at?!?

I shall add pics etc tomorrow once cleaned lol
Using Tapatalk
Are they in good nick mate? If so put the the wheels up for around the £600. Tyres upto you though, there is none eBay at the moment I keep an eye as I want 1 as a full size spare.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
rusty, how much effort was it to fit these to your 5 door????
they just bolt on camaron no problems at all

j1ody around £600 with tyers is the going rate put a start bid at around £500
anything over £600 is a bonus.
So these wouldn't scrape?
Cheers guys, they have no kerbing
Using Tapatalk
sorry camaron you are correct you would need to buy them with out the tyres
as they are 235 45 R19 and you would need 235 40 R19 put on them to fit correctly
rusty had the 235 45 R19 on his 5 door j and he said they rubbed on the arches when turning.
Cam Tucpal is right you do need the smaller tyre.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
You will also probably be looking to pay only £4.50 too lol
Using Tapatalk
J1ODYA Wrote:You will also probably be looking to pay only £4.50 too lol

If they had the right tyres I would have offered £500
They have the right tyres, you have the wrong car lol
Using Tapatalk
I picked up a full set of tyres continentals for £350 all had 7mm on them much better than £280 a conner.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
They are only £200 a tyre... not £280!!@
Using Tapatalk
Continental SportContact5 Tyres 235/40VR19 V 92V tyres with Price Promise Guarantee!
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Wow pricy... try:

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m55b0s3932p0/C..._235_40R19
Using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sri 19' alloys Dannydyer 31 19,752 6:th-Mar-2016, 23:06:56
Last Post: J1ODYA
  17" SRI alloys Jj0063 17 14,624 28:th-Feb-2016, 23:01:14
Last Post: sheppy1
  Astra Sri alloys 1.7cdti 5 stud Thegraham1 2 4,875 25:th-Nov-2014, 20:56:09
Last Post: Thegraham1