Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
17 alloys quot sri

17" SRI alloys
Hi guys 

I need to get rid of my original 17" SRI wheels but I have no idea what they are worth. They have Michellin tyres which are fine but the wheels need a refurb/paint.

Just need them gone.. How much should I ask?

Around £250 - £300 is what they appear to be worth...spent the past day looking at prices for all the different alloys on eBay and the FB page

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Jesus, if anyone wants them for £150 I'm happy lol
Haha I'd take them off you but still unsure which type I want! The ones I want the most are the GTC or VXR ones...but what is the tread like on your tyres?

Wondering if i'd be able to refurb them myself with just some alloy spray paint stuff or if they'd need a proper strip and refurb if i was to get them off you... as I say it would depend on the tyre tread too

Tyres are fine tbh as can be seen in the pics but I can measure them too. I'd also swap them for interesting car parts lol

They'd need a sand, bit of alloy filler and a lick of paint.
Hmmmm I'm considering it! Hehe. Not sure what interesting car parts I'd have for you though lol

Where you based?

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Also a measure would be good mate don't wanna end up with worse off tyres than I have

Il measure them this week bud

I'm in Norfolk but I travel up to Chesterfield every month so could easily meet you between there & Bolton
Sounds good to me!! They off a diesel or petrol?

My diesel 1.7 CDTI 125, 2011YOM
Sweet! Same as mine

Defo registering my interest anyway! Ha. Not the exact ones I wanted but I do like them!

Did you spray them yourself too?

Same style as the ones I just removed

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Would you consider a swap (if yours were refurbed) for a set of 18"s in great condition, with 2 x bridgestones and 2 x matching no brands, all with approx 6.5mm tread
Hiya

Sorry I don't need more wheels as I've upgraded to 19" hence selling these
Sorry JJ but just gone and bought another set off eBay which are almost brand new with 4 brand new tyres on...that's what I needed ya see

thanks though

No probs mate! Gonna stick these on eBay for £100 buy it now as I need the space
Bargain to be had there! Good luck mate

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/201531833210

£100 to any of you lot
They will sell in no time mate!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sri 19' alloys Dannydyer 31 19,705 6:th-Mar-2016, 23:06:56
Last Post: J1ODYA
  Astra Sri alloys 1.7cdti 5 stud Thegraham1 2 4,855 25:th-Nov-2014, 20:56:09