Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
a saver spare wheel for or looking space

Looking for a Spare wheel or Space Saver
Hi Everyone

Is anyone selling a reasonable price spare wheel or spacesaver for a GTC, I believe they are 5 x 115.

I an not sure how big of a wheel I can fit in, so hoping one of you can advise me?

Also I need the big plastic nut thing that holds the wheel down.

Ideally close to Rotherham or if willing to post, I have checked ebay and was quite shocked at the prices

Phil
I think ebay will be your best port of call, for a full kit sometimes you can get for £50-100+ it depends who selling.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Ive been offered one of an cdti astra hatch, so hoping that will fit
@marktourino what size is your space saver?

I think the hatch is a smaller wheel then the GTC, but as long as it's 5x115 it'll fit.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
(27:th-Aug-2018, 07:14:22)Rusty2009 Wrote: @marktourino  what size is your space saver?

I think the hatch is a smaller wheel then the GTC, but as long as it's 5x115 it'll fit.

Hi Rusty

It is a 17 inch space saver but looking at the boot size I could get away with a 18inch space saver if there is such a thing.
Well will find out tomorrow
Well I now have a space saver feel so much happier now, at least if I do get a puncture I can change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So much better having the peace of mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Leather Steering Wheel wanted dimishark 1 3,717 19:th-May-2017, 17:57:16
Last Post: Tottybye