Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
has got 13349320 this part?? anyone

Has anyone got this part?? 13349320
I’m looking for an astra j front bumper towing eye cover part number 13349320 has anyone got one or know where to get one from, they are on Back order from Vauxhall
Have you looked on ebay?

Part number comes up with nothing but if you Astra J towing eye cover you get fair few results.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(29:th-Mar-2018, 20:48:51)Amazingusername Wrote: I’m looking for an astra j front bumper towing eye cover part number 13349320 has anyone got one or know where to get one from, they are on Back order from Vauxhall

Found this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah looked on eBay/google/yahoo/bing/breakers yards/Vauxhall dealers but can’t find any.

The one posted isn’t the right one but appreciate you looking.
Pre-facelift has that part in the same colour as your bumper.
So maybe you should specify your car's colour?

Unless you have facelift model, but then I think the one from Sparky should fit.

Also probably hard to find at breakers yards because they would sell it together with the bumper. Maybe you can find the part on a car with a ruined bumper
Mine is the same bumper as the one in this thread https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-VXL...t-research
Amazingusername Wrote:Mine is the same bumper as the one in this thread https://www.vxoc.org.uk/forum/Thread-VXL...t-research

Then you have pre-facelift model and you will need this one I think
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-OPEL...3191760143

Even is the same colour as the bumper in that thread
last one available and they say it's aftermarket.
It’s definitly not that one! As can be seen in the picture it’s angled where as the one in the link is straight, it’s definitely not that one!!
Oh, i thought you meant the bumper in the first picture of the other thread.
But you have the VX Line front bumper?

Then yes, the partnumber you list is correct.
14 05 102
GM 13349320
FLAP,TOWING LUG,FRONT END PANEL,PRIMED (PRODUCTION NO. 13321712)
https://opel.7zap.com/en/car/p10/b/1/5-1/

But, I'm sorry, I don't know where to find one other than to order it at a VX garage.
Probably hard to find that at a scrapyard aswell because it's a less common bumper.
Yeah the cars an Sri vx-line, the car was bought from a main dealer and it was part of the sale that they would source this part! However 3 months later I’m still waiting!!
(30:th-Mar-2018, 17:59:15)Amazingusername Wrote: Yeah the cars an Sri vx-line, the car was bought from a main dealer and it was part of the sale that they would source this part! However 3 months later I’m still waiting!!

If that was an agreement of the sale, I’d be kicking off after 3 months mate. As a main dealer, you’re not telling me they can’t source the part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve been back and forth, they say it’s on Back order!! Definitely kicked off but they say they can’t do anything about it and it’s just a case of waiting till Vauxhall make more!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inlet air pipe gasket part number. Euroshopper 1 1,536 31:st-Dec-2020, 17:23:19
Last Post: Jpbroad1970
  Alternator part code needed for astra gtc j 2014 cdti 2.0 king 4 4,681 20:th-Apr-2018, 09:01:30
Last Post: king
  Part numbers needed Daniel199025 5 4,381 15:th-Sep-2017, 13:48:20
Last Post: Daniel199025
  VCI without installed part sheppy1 7 5,440 30:th-Nov-2015, 13:57:51
Last Post: sheppy1