Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
sw hello the from

Hello from the SW
Hi,

Obviously this will be an introduction (I know who'd have thought it, an introduction in the introduction forum, whatever next...)

I was looking for info on an aftermarket Android Auto HU for my 2012 Astra GTC SRI and stumbled across this forum and thought it looked like a good place to spend some time

I freely acknowledge I know very little about cars and am not particularly DIY minded (unless it's to do with computers then it's another matter) so I'm looking forward to reading through the tutorials (with a lot of apprehension) and then will probably end up looking for someone I can pay to do the work for me anyway

Regards,

Craig
Welcome to VXOC.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Thank you it's good to be here.

After reading through the many threads I'm leaning towards the V5754 HU but I still have a lot of research to do
Welcome mate this is a great place to look, plenty of helpful people on here but be prepared to spend some money on your car...... you just can’t help yourself when you see some of the mods that have been done on here
Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome . Will keep a eye out for your mod list to start

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
(30:th-Mar-2018, 09:50:48)sparkyscfc74 Wrote: Welcome mate this is a great place to look, plenty of helpful people on here but be prepared to spend some money on your car...... you just can’t help yourself when you see some of the mods that have been done on here
Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you may be right I've already been drooling over some of the photos in the progress threads...

(30:th-Mar-2018, 11:01:00)Mspencer Wrote: Welcome . Will keep a eye out for your mod list to start

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mainly gonna be internal stuff to start as I do spend a fair amount of time driving for work (hence the wanting an Android HU so I can finally get rid of my ancient iPhone that is being used as an ipod).
Hi, and welcome to the forum.
where you to?
retrofitted = DAB+, GM dog guard, GM reversing camera
Welcome to vxoc :-)
NAVI950 , DAB+ & Rear Camera , quick heat, auto lights and rain sensor retrofit
(2:nd-Apr-2018, 19:40:50)niteram Wrote: Hi, and welcome to the forum.
where you to?

I'm in Weston Super-Mud

(2:nd-Apr-2018, 19:42:45)Jpbroad1970 Wrote: Welcome to vxoc :-)

Thank you happy to be here
Ahh, I'm a bit further down - Bideford area.
retrofitted = DAB+, GM dog guard, GM reversing camera