Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
a gtc flexi floor boot the for on

Flexi Floor for the boot on a GTC.
Wouldn't mind retro fitting Flexi floor in to the GTC.

Thanks

John
have you looked on eBay mate?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Easy enough to do I think, sure there is a how to somewhere?
Using Tapatalk
I've had a look recently on the bay but only found ones for the 5 door

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
J1ODYA Wrote:Easy enough to do I think, sure there is a how to somewhere?

Yes I did it here's the link

JohnL Wrote:I've had a look recently on the bay but only found ones for the 5 door

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Ill keep an eye for you.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Thanks Rusty
why not get something like this i got mine 2 weeks ago and its amazing :P

VAUXHALL ASTRA J 2009 - 2014 HATCHBACK BOOT LINER DOG MAT TAILORED TRAY 101137 | eBay
Lewis6317 Wrote:why not get something like this i got mine 2 weeks ago and its amazing :P

VAUXHALL ASTRA J 2009 - 2014 HATCHBACK BOOT LINER DOG MAT TAILORED TRAY 101137 | eBay

I've currently got one of them already. Had it on my J and then kept it when I got the GTC it fit still but catches where the rear storage box is. But they are really good and help keep the boot tidy.
Yeh mine is snug all apart from where it touches the back seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want flex floor in mine but thought it was only for 5dr ?

Using Tapatalk
My GTC has flexible floor
Using Tapatalk
Cool, have you got any pics ?

Using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Aha jealous !
I wanted it so that shopping could go underneath and the dogs could go above but I don't keep the dogs in the boot. Don't like the idea anymore because you never know if the vehicle behind is going to stop !

Using Tapatalk
You wouldn't get much shopping under there, I assume mine came with it from factory because of the Infinity upgrade that has the sub under there?!?

My dog sits in the passenger footwell.
Using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boot Light Nemo 4 5,372 2:nd-Jan-2016, 21:11:42
Last Post: Nemo