Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
to got the this and car

Got to the car and this ....
Well peeps went over the in laws for a Bbq today left the car unlocked and the windows down on her drive got back in the car later and I was welcomed with this

Any idea why everyone in the house could see the car all the time I was there and nobody tried anything with it ??

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In all my time of ownership this came up once and think it was because the wind blew inside the car. No drama.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk
Same here. I left the motion sensor on with the windows open when the car was locked.
I've had it once too.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
Hi,
Do i have this in my car Motion sensor, as my car gets criminal damaged due to parking away from my home, as we have No parking in front of our houses due to main road , Double yellow lines and Limited bay restriction.

My friend had his mobile and car connected, I do not know what it is, but he had an incident, where his car been kicked hard and it cause the Alarm to go off and sent a reminder or message on his phone, so he went out straight away to see, but he could not find the offender. However from CCTV he has managed to locate who is was and he had mental issue and he was damaging people cars.

My car does not get used during the week, as I used my Pushbike and this is the reason I want to have this on , so I can go to my car straight away and there is cctv in the street and if I know the time, then he can look it up for me. Last time somebody dented my front wings and scratch marks and I only noticed after 3 days and I did not know when it happened, so he said it is going to be hard to find it and he did not know how to save it on the cd for me to have a look. Police did not want to waste time and if the car is not involved, then just say we can not do anything and you will have to claim it from your insurance.

My Car is Vauxhall astra 1.7cdti , Elite- 2011, 61Reg
Had this same message yesterday. First time I've ever seen it. Parked in a private car park at work. I can only imagine the only thing to have set it off was a massive thunder storm yesterday morning. Loads of heavy rain, and lashings of hail stones too.

Thought something was odd when I approached the car and unlocked it. The hazards didn't flash in their usual manner, but instead they gave 3 quick flashes. The handbook says this will happen if the alarm has been set off. Pity it didn't display what exactly did set it off (i.e motion detectors, or door/bonnet/boot being opened).
Pretty sure its a motion sensor. Get this every time we go to/from Europe on a Ferry.
(1:st-Sep-2017, 17:40:16)Wrightski Wrote: Pretty sure its a motion sensor. Get this every time we go to/from Europe on a Ferry.

Your meant to turn it off on the ferry.

I got called back to car once as alarm was going off.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(1:st-Sep-2017, 19:24:32)Rusty2009 Wrote:
(1:st-Sep-2017, 17:40:16)Wrightski Wrote: Pretty sure its a motion sensor. Get this every time we go to/from Europe on a Ferry.

Your meant to turn it off on the ferry.

I got called back to car once as alarm was going off.

I wasn't aware that I could turn it off. One of the reasons I got rid of my Astra H was coz the alarm had a mind of its own :(

I will look into that, thanks