Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
my2011 my2010 dvd800 difference my2009

DVD800 MY2009/MY2010/MY2011 difference
Was looking to update my nav maps and it seems there's an incompatibility between different versions of the DVD800 system. According to the 10th position in my VIN my car would be fitted with a 'MY2009' version of this system, for which the most recent maps are tagged 14/15. For the MY2010-2011 version there's a 16/17 update available.
Now I was wondering how these differ and if the MY2009 version can be 'updated' so that it gains compatibility with newer maps. Anyone know?