Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: Phlom - Replies: 6 - Views: 11334
Replace CD300 with DVD800 NAVI
Hello everyone!
Today I began doing the impossible
My Insignia (Edition - 2nd trim) came from factory with CD300. And because I had a very good deal I bought a complete DVD800 NAVI (display, buttons, all cables possible, from the armrest also the cables and the plugs with USB etc).
But as I know it would need programing aftet the hard wiring install. And for programming it would request the code from Opel. Would Opel give me the code or not?

PS: the same retrofit I want to do with th
Author: zzattack - Replies: 9 - Views: 11917
DVD800 to modern android conversion
Recently bought a 2009 insignia with factory fitted DVD 800. In my previous car I had a flagship model pioneer so even if it's a nice system I have to consider it a downgrade.
The Chinese MTCD systems seem to offer a lot of value with 8-core 2GB and a nice capacitive touchscreen for hardware and a nicely customizable android 6 OS on the software side. That at a $450 USD price point seems very interesting, perhaps even more so since that seems to be kind of money I'd need to spend to upgrade the
Author: zzattack - Replies: 0 - Views: 2969
DVD800 MY2009/MY2010/MY2011 difference
Was looking to update my nav maps and it seems there's an incompatibility between different versions of the DVD800 system. According to the 10th position in my VIN my car would be fitted with a 'MY2009' version of this system, for which the most recent maps are tagged 14/15. For the MY2010-2011 version there's a 16/17 update available.
Now I was wondering how these differ and if the MY2009 version can be 'updated' so that it gains compatibility with newer maps. Anyone know?
Author: i.rosca - Replies: 1 - Views: 7726
Technical (electrical?) info needed for the DVD800 radio and HVAC control panel
I was wondering if anyone can provide me with the DVD800 Navi and the HVAC single zone control panel pinouts and perhaps an electrical wiring schematic.

As far as I can tell from searching online, the whole system consists of:
  • The actual DVD800 radio (part no. 13315944). I assume the only two round plugs are coax for the radio and GPS antennae but correct me if I'm wrong. What about the rest?
  • [url=ht
Author: Paul2012 - Replies: 4 - Views: 3504
Insignia DVD800 retrofit
Just completed refitting a DVD800 into my 2010 Insignia.

But have problem with programming. I do have a genuine  GM MDI. Although under SPS programming, there is no option to change VIN number on DVD800 ?
Only option available is programming, which fails with "E2700 : Hardware Mismatch No Programming Possible".

Anyone has any solution to for this ?
Author: livo - Replies: 0 - Views: 1734
cd500 to dvd800
Hi, can anyone share a link to the cd500 to dvd800 patch for my11 on, I can find my09-10 no problem but not for the my11 onwards. I am willing to share links for the my09 -10 and for the navi600 to navi900 that I have found. Thanks