Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tags
s progression connah

Connah's progression
(6:th-Jul-2017, 19:43:39)Jon3sy Wrote: What did you go for after ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dis he showed me loads of tips (gigedy) and wasnt too fussed by straight pipe but it is really quiet when crusing or low revs around neighbourhood but when i put my foot down it goes VROOM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Looks good mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can see the difference in the quality of steel they use vs vauxhall. I got a long middle one instead of a back box because the back box causes alot of restriction whereas that middle bit doesnt because its just a pipe with a bit of padding around

And here is the back end of my car up to now

Thought might of gone for one on the other side.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(9:th-Jul-2017, 14:41:39)Rusty2009 Wrote: Thought might of gone for one on the other side.

I was going to but see the little bump above the tip? There wouldnt be one on the other side so it would look weird and also i wanted performance so had a really long middle box rather than a back box so its just a straight pipe

I've never noticed that bump before.
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
(10:th-Jul-2017, 07:08:53)Rusty2009 Wrote: I've never noticed that bump before.

Well at least it wouldnt of been that noticeable and thats the exact reason why the biturbo/1.6T bumper with dual bumps is so sought after

So i have done quite a bit since last posting. I have put groot up on the dash
I have put a dtuk tuning box in the car. It didnt seem to do much but after playing with the settings it seems to have done the trick! Its such a feisty car now but it likes to change down two gears instead of one when i kickdown (auto) so i have played with the pedal box to basically increase the distance that i need to push for the second gear shift down which has worked so very happy with the result up to now
I put a rear lip protector on which will help if the gf accidentally slips and the wheelchair drops and it matches the colour scheme i was going for
Also put on the dash cam sticker to hopefully stop people getting up my ass a spare wheel and jack kit with the foam and tools is on its way i need to paint the callipers when that comes so i can test the spare wheel while my other is off got a few splitter fins which im not sure about but will see when i test them on trying to get one of those vauxhall rubber boot protectors which i think will be alright bought some masking tape! I KNOW RIGHT! Its for the brake calipers when i get round to it and sorry for the long post but no potato here

I have done a couple of mini mods to make my life a bit easier. I have put one of those things to stop stuff falling in between seat and centre console so it stops that ballache when i it happens. also put a metal and rubber cover onto the place where my foot rests so it matches my vxr pedals and also stops my foot from slipping when it spasms i have received the spare wheel tools in the foam so thats good and a few more that i shall be doing. Stay tuned

I saw them gap fillers seem a good idea do you have a link where you got them from?
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
(6:th-Aug-2017, 07:34:57)Rusty2009 Wrote: I saw them gap fillers seem a good idea do you have a link where you got them from?

Aliexpress!
https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32788220...53eb8vxOLj&

wow, $4! thanks, they'll come in handy for sure
2009 Insignia Sports Tourer / (EDS) Remap 202hp/475Nm / (OEM) DAB+ retrofit / (OEM) Foglights retrofit / (Focal) sound system
(8:th-Aug-2017, 09:40:01)zzattack Wrote: wow, $4! thanks, they'll come in handy for sure

Mate the amount of times i have dropped my phone down the gap is ridiculous! It stops crap getting down there aswell so when you clean your car its easier aswell matches the leather nicely aswell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Progression Thread: TUFFKNUX TUFFKNUX 3 4,711 14:th-Feb-2015, 16:14:06
Last Post: TUFFKNUX