Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
leather half turbo bi seats

Bi-Turbo Half Leather seats
Hi all might have just got myself a full set of leather seats for my car (4 Door)

any idea what the old sets would be worth... they are like new..

have electric bolster on the drivers side 

thanks 

James
Are you saying you have just purchased some biturbo seats or you are selling some biturbo seats?

I am not sure how much you got your replacement seats for, but usually full leather interior for the J, including door cards and centre console goes for around £400. A full SRI interior inc cards and console goes for around £120-£150. Because Biturbo interior rarely comes up I cannot give you a price, I like the seats whereas some don't, you must have a rock bottom price that you think you will take.
Sorry yes i will be selling the Bi-turbo seats..
I'd say seeing as there so rare probably around £700-800 possibly more and you'll get loads of interest especially on eBay or Facebook

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(24:th-Nov-2016, 11:14:43)cornishtaz Wrote: I'd say seeing as there so rare probably around £700-800 possibly more and you'll  get loads of interest especially on eBay or Facebook

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm not so sure on that valuation, from what I've seen on facebook, everyone wants new condition but only want to pay rock bottom used prices. 

jj120979 Are we talking about seats, or seats, door cards etc. Are we talking biturbo gtc or biturob 5dr J
£400 will be the gong Rate if there leather seats about £150 if there not what biturbo seats are you taking about leather black or red and black or cloth ???
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/vauxhall/as...-biturbo#3

these are the seats will be full set with door cards as they have the red stitching
Half leather and half fabric then, you should put them on eBay at the minimum amount you would be wiling to take, and then if there's enough interest some people might bid and you could get more. If you only get one bid you will at least get your minimum amount, if nobody bids you know they are priced too high.
@Rusty2009 weren't you after these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And why can you not take a picture if the actual seats
Want the full leather bi-turbo mate.

Fabric I'd only be looking @ paying £150 for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Astra-J 2.0 CDTI S/S
Retrofitted AFL, TPMS, Navi950, BT, DAB, Rear Camera, Infinity sound system, Towbar, Flexfloor & more.
I can do programming and retrofits using genuine GM MDI and Dealer software.
(24:th-Nov-2016, 17:37:59)tucpal Wrote: And why can you not take a picture if the actual seats
This is the only one i have 
cars in the garage today having it 60k service..

will take some when its back..

(25:th-Nov-2016, 10:10:36)jj120979 Wrote:
(24:th-Nov-2016, 17:37:59)tucpal Wrote: And why can you not take a picture if the actual seats
This is the only one i have 
cars in the garage today having it 60k service..

will take some when its back..

can`t seem to upload the photo.. 
using add attachments, and its a small file,, any ideas why..
What seats did you buy for your biturbo?
(25:th-Nov-2016, 10:23:55)stigeye Wrote: What seats did you buy for your biturbo?

full black heated leather out of an Elite..

[attachment=767]

[attachment=768]

was looking for about £200,

when i can pick up the new seats ill advertise on eBay ill upload a like..

thanks James.
thats a fair price sure you will get that no problems

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2013 astra Bi-turbo jj120979 1 6,566 7:th-Nov-2018, 08:27:41
Last Post: Rusty2009
  Aftermarket Leather Armrest sheppy1 1 6,528 28:th-Feb-2016, 12:31:05
Last Post: sheppy1