Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
leather armrest aftermarket

Aftermarket Leather Armrest
Hey all

So I have managed to get hold of the pretty rare RHD manual gearstick centre console/arm rest so now no longer need the aftermarket one that I have.

Details of this one are:

Custom designed to have black stitching, felt lined compartment and also leather wrapped based too (bit that you actually slots into the original centre console).

This isn't a cheap eBay job, this was custom designed and made and is made from Italian leather (made in Italy too) and set me back £120 two years ago (can show receipts).

This simply slots into the rear compartment of any console that doesn't have an arm rest and is secured in place with two very long screws. 

The top slides forward to allow you to set it to where is best for your arm. It also looks as new

Looking for around £50 posted. All pics can be seen in my progress thread but if interested please let me know and I can provide more.

Cheers

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

SOLD

Astra Energy 63 Plate 1.7 CDTI (150BHP)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bi-Turbo Half Leather seats jj120979 14 13,747 26:th-Nov-2016, 18:55:32
Last Post: tucpal