Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tags
2017 pvs

PVS 2017

Sunday 11th June 2017.

Mark the date in your diaries guys! We will be having a stand at PVS again and hoping to make it bigger and better than last year!

I'll certainly be there!

Ok guys, if you'd like to be on our club stand for PVS 2017 then please send me a PM with your

Car reg
Car make
Car model
Year of registration
Drivers name
how many tickets/car passes you would like.

Tickets are £16 each for the Sunday only, if anyone wants to camp on the Saturday night the tickets are £23 each for the weekend.
All money needs to be paid before Friday 21st April and I will be booking all tickets on Friday 28th April.
Tony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one interested in coming with is to PVS this year??

Time is running out quickly, if you're interested in joining us at PVS then let me know!

19 cars confirmed for PVS so far! Anyone else interested let me know, closing date is April 21st

I would had somebody not have scraped my back bumper and wing and disappeared leaving me the bill. Still need to get it fixed. Don't think the crashed looks is stand worthy haha

I see you guys at PVS