Switch to desktop version  
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Welcome back to the VXOC FORUM. Sorry for our lack of support over the last year but MYBB is back and so are we. Let's get the forum buzzing again... (March 25, 2022) x

Tags
Author: Tonto - Replies: 5 - Views: 8723
PVS 2017
[Image: http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161105...9cf1e9.jpg]

[Image: http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161105...f61ef9.png]

Sunday 11th June 2017.

Mark the date in your diaries guys! We will be having a stand at PVS again and hoping to make it bigger and better than last year!

I'll certainly be there!

Ok guys, if you'd like to be on our club stand for PVS 2017 then please send me a PM with your

Car reg
Car make
Car model
Year of regi
Author: Rusty2009 - Replies: 0 - Views: 6369
Forum will close 8th Jan 2017 for maintenance
The Forum will close Sunday 8th January 2017 for some maintenance and updates to be carried out.

Thanks for your understanding and we will be back open as soon as it's completed.
Author: DC_ELiTE - Replies: 0 - Views: 6251
Small downtime today 04/02/2017
Sorry everyone, our SSL provider was finally blacklisted: https://arstechnica.co.uk/security/2016/...-security/

Had to make the swap to the new one https://letsencrypt.org/

Tested this morning, all seems to be working fine, let me know if any issues. Sorry if you couldn't access for a bit.
Author: Tonto - Replies: 0 - Views: 4134
CarPro meet - Sunday 16th April 2017
For those that don't know, CarPro is a very reputable detailing brand, with innovative products. They also stock AutoPerfekt, Bilt Hamber, Koch Chemie and Soft 99.

We will be having the Sunday to ourselves at CarPro UK in Edinburgh and are meeting at CarPro for 10.00am. Lots of demos to look forward to and also the group discount for any purchases! Definitely a date not to miss!!

We will be leaving Newcastle around 7.30 am and once we get to Edinburgh, stopping for breakfast before we head int
Author: ChrisKnottIns - Replies: 0 - Views: 4618
2017 Virtual Show & Shine competition :: Chris Knott
2017 Virtual Show & Shine Competition :: Chris Knott

Hi,

It's been a couple of years since we last ran a Virtual Show & Shine competition on social media so we'd love to offer one again this Summer with a fitting prize up for grabs.

HOW TO ENTER
Simply post pics of your car on either OUR Facebook or Twitter for the chance to WIN a great prize - worth £156.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ChrisKnottIns
Author: DC_ELiTE - Replies: 0 - Views: 6489
18-11-2017
Morning All

Sorry if you came on this morning in search of posts etc, been performing some updates that were required.

Should all be back to normal now but if you notice anything odd please reply or PM me!

Cheers
Author: Azza1807 - Replies: 0 - Views: 2909
christmas raffle 2017!
Ok so following up on my thread a couple weeks back regarding christmas raffle. IT STARTS TONIGHT! Some great prizes up for grabs, car care kits, led interior conversions, club hoodies and more! Like i mentioned in my last thread it will be £3 a ticket and we will be filling 100 numbers up 1-101 and you choose your number (as long as its still available). You can buy more than 1 ticket if you wish. Once all numbers have been taken payment will then be collected. Deadline date... will be 15th dec
Author: ChrisKnottIns - Replies: 0 - Views: 4368
Christmas 2017 Opening Hours :: Chris Knott
A big thank you to every club member who has requested a quote or gone on cover with us this year - it is greatly appreciated.

This just to let you know that though our normal working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 12noon there are alterations if you need to contact us over the festive period...

In addition to the main holidays we'll be giving staff a couple of extra days off to rest and enjoy time with their loved ones. Here are details of the changes to
Author: Nathan191210 - Replies: 2 - Views: 2788
Gtc 2017 1.4t 120 front brake disc size
Could someone let know what size brake discs are on the GTC  1.4t  120 2017. 

Thanks
Author: Nathan191210 - Replies: 4 - Views: 2631
2017 GTC Limited edition - Front wheel noise
Hello,

The cars 3 years old now and has started making a strange sound from the front wheel when turning to the right. Its like a grinding noise. It started about a month after the front brake disc & pads where changed. 
It is most noticeable at low speed and happens when going forward or in reverse. 

When I first got the car i took it back to the dealer as at speeds of around 40MPH and above there was a wining sound, only noticable when the windows are open. They couldn't find a problem